Contract- Sr. CRA, Hematology, IQVIA Biotech
Location: Morrisville, North Carolina; Anaheim, California; Ann Arbor, Michigan; Aurora, Colorado; Baltimore, Maryland; Berkeley Heights, New Jersey; Binghamton, New York; Brick, New Jersey; Buffalo, New York; Champaign, Illinois; Charleston, South Carolina; Charlottesville, Virginia; Cherry Hill, New Jersey; Chicago, Illinois; Cincinnati, Ohio; Clearwater, Florida; Cleveland, Ohio; Columbia, South Carolina; Denver, Colorado; Florence, South Carolina; Frederick, Maryland; Fredericksburg, Virginia; West Freehold, New Jersey; Fort Lauderdale, Florida; Gainesville, Florida; Gaithersburg, Maryland; Green Bay, Wisconsin; Hackensack, New Jersey; Hartford, Connecticut; Hollywood, Florida; Jacksonville, Florida; Jersey City, New Jersey; Lancaster, Pennsylvania; Las Vegas, Nevada; Linden, New Jersey; Los Angeles, California; Melbourne, Florida; Memphis, Tennessee; Myrtle Beach, South Carolina; Naperville, Illinois; Nashville, Tennessee; New York, New York; Newark, Ohio; North Platte, Nebraska; Norwich, Connecticut; Oakland, California; Omaha, Nebraska; Orlando, Florida; Pensacola, Florida; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; Phoenix, Arizona; Port Saint Lucie, Florida; Providence, Rhode Island; Reno, Nevada; Roanoke, Virginia; Rockville, Maryland; Sacramento, California; Salt Lake City, Utah; San Bernardino, California; San Diego, California; San Francisco, California; San Jose, California; Santa Monica, California; Scottsdale, Arizona; Seattle, Washington; Stamford, Connecticut; Tampa, Florida; Towson, Maryland; Tucson, Arizona; Virginia Beach, Virginia; Waterbury, Connecticut; White Plains, New York; Winter Park, Florida
At IQVIA Biotech, we offer a unique approach to serving biotech customers. A flexible model, therapeutically-aligned teams and dedicated resources in a transparent partnership. As a Senior Clinical Research Associate, you’ll have the opportunity to work directly with customers in a collaborative environment where you'll be part of a team bringing important treatments to patients.
In this highly specialized and dynamic role, you’ll utilize your extensive therapeutic knowledge to oversee uniquely-focused clinical studies. Working at the core of clinical research, you’ll be exposed to cutting-edge protocols and experience a dedicated partnership with your team like never before.
Join us and help reimagine the future of biotech.
- Full Time
- Level: Senior
- Travel: Yes
What makes a Senior Clinical Research Associate at IQVIA Biotech successful? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
As you grow your CRA career at IQVIA Biotech, you’ll play an important role in helping our customers drive healthcare forward and impact the lives of patients around the world.
What makes IQVIA Biotech different from my past companies is that I partner directly with smaller pharmaceutical companies and am able to become a true ‘expert’ by being aligned with a smaller amount of projects with a larger site load. IQVIA Biotech promotes a strong culture of communication and mentorship and I’ve thoroughly enjoyed my time since joining last year.Leah, Clinical Research Associate 2
Resources that promote your career growth
Leaders that support flexible work schedules
Roles that require specialty knowledge and training
Protocols aligned to your specific expertise
Dynamic work environments that expose you to new experiences
Programs to help you build your therapeutic-knowledge
Contract- Sr. CRA, Hematology, IQVIA Biotech
Part Time (.50FTE) Independent Contractor Opportunity for a Senior/ Clinical Research Associate, with Hematology experience. Contractor will service as a co-monitor.
#IQVIABiotech, a division of IQVIA, delivers flexible, tailored, clinical and commercial solutions designed for biotech and biopharma companies.
Contract - Senior Clinical Research Associate (CRA)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong knowledge of clinical research process, including working knowledge of all functional areas of clinical trials and medical terminology.
- 3 years of oncology monitoring experience; at least 1 year experience in hematology required.
- Experience in monitoring and/or coordinating clinical trials required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to express complex ideas to study personnel at research and clinical institutions.
- Demonstrated ability to form strong functional relationships.
- Excellent, presentation, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interact with all levels of staff to coordinate/execute study activities.
- Ability to handle several priorities within multiple, complex trials.
- Ability to reason independently and recommend specific solutions in clinical settings.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize, and work within a matrix team environment.
- Ability to mentor other CRAs and co-monitor, as required.
- Knowledge of electronic data capture including basic data processing functions.
- Knowledge of current GCP/ICH guidelines applicable to the conduct of clinical research.
MINIMUM RECRUITMENT STANDARDS:
- BS/BA/BSc (or equivalent) in one of the life sciences or health care background (RPh, RN, etc) and a minimum of four (4) years of monitoring/site management experience is required; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Prior Clinical Research Organization (CRO) experience preferred.
- Experience working Hematology
- Prior project team leadership experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of budget management preferred.
- Must be able to travel domestically and internationally approximately 65%-85%.
- Valid driver’s license
- Computer skills including proficiency in use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and use of a laptop computer
- Very limited physical effort required to perform normal job duties
- Extensive use of telephone and face-to-face communication requiring accurate perception of speech
- Extensive use of keyboard requiring repetitive motion of fingers
- Regular sitting for extended periods of time
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.In compliance with the Colorado Equal Pay For Equal Work Act, salary range is displayed - Salary Pay Range: $62,400 - $78,000
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network