Epidemiologist & Outcome Research Specialist - MODENA (Italy)
IQVIA is a leading global provider of contract research services, strategic consulting services and innovative technology solutions, dedicated to using analytics and science to help healthcare stakeholders find better solutions for their patients.
Why to join IQVIA
With IQVIA, you’ll have access to one of the world’s highest-regarded service organizations in the Life Science Sector, providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects for PharmaCos, Biotech & Medical Device Companies. Our connections to the whole Health Care Ecosystem can lead you to innovative research pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance.
MediNeos, an IQVIA company, is a leader brand in Observational Research for the Life Sciences, with a specific focus on international observational studies and patients’ registries. Our teams conduct Pre and Post marketing studies which apply observational methods and epidemiological study designs (Cohort and Case Control studies, Cross Sectional studies, Case Series, etc.).
We are currently looking for an Epidemiologist & Outcome Research Specialist to join our MediNeos team based in Modena.
In this role, you will be responsible for supporting Pharma clients in structuring and developing the different phases of observational clinical studies, supporting them with technical-scientific consulting approach. You will be a key actor in collaborating with clients for international projects.
- Apply epidemiologic methods to design/implement pharmacoepidemiology, comparative effectiveness, drug safety and other related research studies
- Work across clients, therapeutic areas, and projects to ensure an efficient and cohesive work environment and an exceptional, high-quality finished product.
- Utilizes the full breadth of epidemiological data sources, both internal and external, and where appropriate primary research to produce high quality and innovative epidemiology products and services
- Use advanced statistical analysis methods and erudite about the current pharmacoepidemiology methods
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years statistical work experience preferably in in consulting, CROs, pharmaceutical, or academic setting
- Good knowledge of biostatistics and epidemiology methodologies, drugs lifecycle and market access dynamics
- MSc degree with strong record of academic achievement, preferably in Biostatistics
- Demonstrated ability to use statistical software, preferably SAS
- Ability to analyze complex and huge amount of data
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills: strong skills in working with Excel spreadsheets
- Solid communication skills
- Proficiency both in English and Italian
- Ability to be multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment and to work on a team
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network