Clinical Research Associate - Observational Studies (German speaker) - Modena, Italy
IQVIA is a leading global provider of contract research services, strategic consulting services and innovative technology solutions, dedicated to using analytics and science to help healthcare stakeholders find better solutions for their patients.
MediNeos, an IQVIA company, is a leader brand in Observational Research for the Life Sciences, with a specific focus on international,multicenter, observational studies, patients’ registries and Real World Data projects.
As full Member of the European Network of Centers for Pharmacoepidemiology and Pharmacovigilance (ENCEPP), our teams conduct Post Authorization Safety Studies (PASS) and Drug Utilization Studies (DUS) and epidemiological study designs (Cohort and Case Control studies, Cross Sectional studies, Case Series, etc.)
Working as a CRA within Medineos Clinical Operations team, you will be responsible for conducting all the activities necessary to start studies in participant sites and verifying and documenting all data collection activities supporting clients and senior member of the team. The setting will be the one of international studies where you’ll have the chance to collaborate with German speaker clients and sites.
While projects vary, your typical responsibilities might include:
- Complete scientific, administrative and technical documentation of the study; obtain local ethical and administrative authorizations
- Create and maintain the archive of the study (TMF, ISF etc…) and database recording all the associated documentation
- Manage feasibility activities for initial selection of Site, executing monitoring activities both remotely and on-site
- Support Site Staff with query resolution and maintaining with them contacts and updates
- Collect, analyze and summarize data documenting the progress of the study interacting with internal and external stakeholders (sponsors, investigators and monitors ‘team)
Desired Skills and Experience
- 1-year experience as CRA in the field of clinical trial
- MSc degree with strong record of academic achievement, preferably in LifeScience field; 2nd level Master in clinical research topics will be considered a plus
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills
- Solid communication skills
- Proficiency both in English and Italian
- Knowledge of German language will be considered a plus
- Ability to be multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment and to work on a team
Location: office based (Modena)
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network