Biostatistician - MODENA (Italy)
IQVIA is a leading global provider of contract research services, strategic consulting services and innovative technology solutions, dedicated to using analytics and science to help healthcare stakeholders find better solutions for their patients.
Why to join IQVIA
With IQVIA, you’ll have access to one of the world’s highest-regarded service organizations in the Life Science Sector, providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects for PharmaCos, Biotech & Medical Device Companies. Our connections to the whole Health Care Ecosystem can lead you to innovative research pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance.
We are currently looking for a Biostatistician to join our MediNeos team based in Modena.
MediNeos, an IQVIA company, is a leader brand in Observational Research for the Life Sciences, with a specific focus on international observational studies, patients’ registries and Real World Data projects. Our teams conduct Pre and post marketing studies which apply observational methods and epidemiological study designs (Cohort and Case Control studies, Cross Sectional studies, Case Series, etc.)
In this role, you will be responsible for actively participating in/supporting the statistical analysis of clinical data, giving insights to the client, being part of international projects.
While projects vary, your typical responsibilities might include:
- Preparing analysis plans and writing detailed specifications for analysis files, tables, listings and figures
- Interpreting analyses and writing statistical sections of study reports
- Offering clear, user-friendly interpretations and explanations to colleagues and clients
- Apply advanced statistical methodology to interpret data and creating insightful presentations for the client
Desired Skills and Experience
- 1-2 year statistical work experience preferably in CRO or academic environment
- Knowledge in pharmacology and drugs lifecycle would be considered a plus
- MSc degree with strong record of academic achievement, preferably in Statistics
- Strong analytic and quantitative background
- Demonstrated ability to use statistical software, preferably SAS
- Ability to analyze complex and huge amount of data
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills: strong skills in working with Excel spreadsheets
- Solid communication skills
- Proficiency both in English and Italian
- Ability to be multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment and to work on a team
Candidature SENZA i requisiti richiesti non saranno prese in piena considerazione. Si prega di inserire l'autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali ai sensi dell’art. 13 d. lgs. 30 giugno 2003 n°196 – “Codice in materia di protezione dei dati personali” e dell’art. 13 GDPR 679/16 – “Regolamento europeo sulla protezione dei dati personali”. La ricerca è di carattere urgente ed è rivolta ad entrambi i sessi (L.903/77).
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network