The primary focus is to build and expand relationships of existing accounts, recognize client needs, and open doors to opportunities across multiple business areas to support the growth and utilization of all IQVIA solutions.
• Collaborate as a member of an Account Team to develop an Account Plan based on deep understanding of the Account, outlining key priorities and engagement plans to help the client achieve their goals as well as to drive partnership across IQVIA business lines.
• Develop & strengthen our relationships with clients, become a trusted advisor to client contacts specifically within marketing, market research, & market access, regarding industry issues, trends as well as IQVIA offerings and consulting capabilities.
• Anticipate clients’ needs and, in collaboration with our extended subject matter experts, develop and present solutions to address client's complex business issues.
• Identifies and leads the pursuit of the targeted new business and contract expansion opportunities within assigned account(s).
• Coordinates the involvement of IQVIA resources (SME’s) from across the business to promote the full range of IQVIA products and services within assigned accounts to achieve assigned revenue goal.
• Monitor client satisfaction with contracted deliverables and works with the Account Team to achieve and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
• Develop and coordinate proposals to drive new business growth and manage renewal subscriptions. As required, may participate in contract renewal efforts on large multi-year contracts.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and a minimum of 5 years relevant sales or account management experience.
• Extensive knowledge of IQVIA offerings, customer account management and pharmaceutical industry is required.
• Problem solving, negotiation, planning, relationship building, presentation, written and oral communication skills are essential.
• Analytical skills are important to support the design, delivery, and analysis of customized insights, including anonymized patient-level insights.
• Ability to develop relationships and influence outcomes.
• Actively listen, contribute, and respect ideas to support team goals.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network