Develop the global contracting strategy and support the delivery of all required start-up contracting activities for selected sponsors, studies or multi-protocol programs as determined by the Sponsor’s requirements.
- Develop Coordinate the development of investigator grants and estimates, contracting strategies and proposal text to support the proposal development process.
- Develop contract language, payment language and budget templates as required as applicable to the position utilize and maintain contracting systems, tools, processes, and training materials for selected sponsors, studies or multi-protocol programs according to the Scope of Work and Project Plan, within the agreed project strategy.
- Ensure collaboration, including communication with sponsors, stakeholders and RSU regions and countries as applicable to the position, to successfully deliver the agreed project scope in compliance with sponsor requirements and/or the RSU Management Plan.
- Provide specialist legal, operational and financial contracting support to the Study Teams, as applicable to site agreements to facilitate efficient business development and initiation and maintenance of clinical trials, whilst enabling compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Assist with the creation and/or review of core scientific, technical and administrative documentation to support business development and enable study initiation and maintenance, as required.
- Contribute to the collection, interpretation, analysis and dissemination of accurate contracting intelligence to support assigned studies and the wider company, as required.
- Ensure overall contracting efficiency and adherence to project timelines and financial goals as applicable to site agreements report contracting performance metrics and out of scope contracting activities as required.
- Work with Quality Management to ensure appropriate contract management and quality standards. Mentor and coach colleagues as required including the delivery of training materials as required.
- Deliver presentations to clients as required. As applicable, eEnsure accurate completion and maintenance of internal systems (with emphasis on CTMS), databases, tracking tools, timelines and project plans.
- May take a proactive role in developing long standing relationships with preferred IQVIA clients/customers.
Bachelor's Degree Related field Req
5 year relevant sponsor or clinical research organization clinical site contracting experience, including demonstrable global and/ore regional experience acting as a contract negotiator. Equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Site Activation Manager
Multiple locationsLearn more
Site Activation Coordinator / Specialist
Multiple locationsLearn more
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.