Customer Engineering Tech Lead
Job Description for Salesforce Tech Lead
Salesforce Tech lead to lead and manage implementation projects on Salesforce Could involving configuration of IQVIA OCE and apex development
High level responsibilities:
- Understanding of requirement
- Identifying various offerings by the product
- Product configuration and Customization
- Gap Analysis
- Solution designing and documentation
- Review Project Plan
- In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the platform. E.g.: governor limits.
- Support the sales and business development team with defining winning solutions and
- Ability to understand the business requirements and converting them into a detailed solution
keeping in mind business & financial factors, design a technical architecture solution that may span multiple platforms and include integration. Have the acumen to propose alternative solutions as well.
- Articulate design considerations, trade-offs, benefits, and recommendations for a technical architecture
- Have an ability to foresee risks far ahead in the game and put in place action items to mitigate risks.
- Experience on Source Control.
- Functional knowledge of unit testing and best practices around it.
- Effective communication skills to deal with team members, customers, peers & sub ordinates.
- Ability to work with multiple teams
- Support including, but not limited to, SFDC configuration and bug fixes, preparation of standard
operating procedure (SOP) documentation for day to day process. Handle enhancements to the
existing SFDC applications.
- Establishes realistic project timelines and completes all assigned programming requests within
projected time frames.
- Requires the ability to come up with creative technical solutions while applying Salesforce best
practices and working within coding standards.
- Establishes realistic project timelines and completes all assigned programming requests within projected time frames.
- Proactively share the status updates with Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Master’s Degree in computer application or equivalent
- SFDC Certifications in either of DEV, Administration Sales Cloud, Service Cloud
- 6+ years of experience in salesforce platform: Apex, Visualforce, Lightning, SOQL, SOSL
- Have a good understanding of the cloud computing concept.
- Knowledge of the Salesforce product landscape. Sales Cloud and force.com
- Knowledge in healthcare domain, concept of sales territory hierarchy
- Expert level Visualforce, Apex, and SOQL knowledge.
- Expert level of Salesforce configuration, workflow, approval process and other features Good knowledge and understanding of Web Service APIs for integration purposes
Good to Have:
- Should have participated in, and be familiar with, Agile (Scrum) project methodologies
- Expertise in various cloud data loader tools such as Informatica on Demand and data migration principles
- Prior experience with Concur, Veeva.
- Pharma domain experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with proven technical writing abilities • Strong analytical skills, problem-solving ability and logical thinking capabilities
- Be committed to design, build and deployment excellence
- Proven ability to work independent and productively
- Good Team player, people management skills and demonstrate leadership quality • Collaboration with onshore and offshore teams
- Adaptive for change and implementing new technologies & process
- Should be proactive with a zeal to learn and have an inquisitive attitude
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network