Senior Statistical Programmer: Patient Centered Endpoints - home based or Hybrid in EMEA (wmd)
Join us on our exciting journey!
This is a brilliant opportunity for an established Senior Statistical Programmer to join an exceptional group in something exciting and different! As such we ask you only apply if you match or exceed the candidate criteria below.
UK visa sponsorship is NOT available for this role.
You will know IQVIA provides scientific services spanning clinical trials, real world evidence, and consulting in all areas of the product lifecycle.
The Patient Centered Endpoints (PCE) team leads the industry in breadth and depth of Clinical Outcomes Assessment (COA) and Patient Reported Outcomes (PRO) knowledge. A diverse team of experts works together to develop, execute, and validate psychometric instruments that capture the patient experience with their treatment or disease, analyze and interpret outcomes, and translate the information to advance the initiatives of life science companies while operating in a truly multi-cultural, collegial and collaborative work environment that is rich in development and growth.
Individuals joining as a Senior Statistical Programmer are assured of a rewarding and progressive career in patient-focused research and the opportunity to influence challenging client issues across multiple geographies.
As a Senior Statistical Programmer, you will provide experienced technical expertise and leadership to develop process methodology for the department to meet internal and external clients’ needs.
You will plan and coordinate the development of integrated programming solutions serving the full spectrum of statistical programming. You will provide technical expertise and leadership to the department and provide internal consulting services such as specifications and user needs analysis for complex project or client requirements.
Acting as a lead on studies, you will directly communicate with internal and client statisticians and clinical team members to ensure appropriate understanding of requirements and project timelines and support the training of new or junior team members. As well as estimating programming scope of work, manage resource assignments, communicate project status and negotiate/re-negotiate project timelines for deliverables.
- Already be an established Senior Statistical Programmer
- 5+ years Statistical Programming experience within the Life-Science industry
- Experience in SAS® Base, and good knowledge of SAS® graph and SAS® Macros
- Experience as technical team lead, directly engaging clients and coordinating tasks within a programming team
- Ability to implement more advanced statistical procedures as per specifications provided by Biostatisticians.
- Excellent knowledge of CDISC standards (SDTM and ADaM)
- Thorough understanding of relational database components and theory
- Excellent application development skills
- Bachelors or Masters’ in Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent
- In-depth knowledge of applicable clinical research regulatory requirements, i.e. Good Clinical Practice
- (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines
Embrace your curiosity and grow your career in an exciting environment where development is a priority.
Think boldly and disrupt conventional thinking.
Enjoy what you do.
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network