Medical Information Specialist Italian Speaker
The position holder will be responsible for providing technical and medical information with high quality customer service , response medical documents and research and prepare responses for escalated medical inquiries as well as Scientific.
- Researching and responding to inquiries received via phone, email, internet or mail
- Creating Adverse Event and Product Quality Complaint reports requiring concise data entry covering everything from patient symptoms, admission and results ,writing narratives, generating case queries.
- Handling escalated MI inquiries from various sources
- Maintaining MI documents by ensuring that responses are medically and scientifically accurate, timely, balanced, and meet customers’ needs
- Disseminate clear, accurate information to healthcare professionals and patients based on the approved call scripts and/or other approved resources related to the use of client products
- Maintains compliance with corporate and departmental training.
Skills & other requirements;
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Life Science is required. Experience in Lifecycle safety (Pharmacovigilance, Medical Information )
- Medical Information/Pharmaceutical experience preferred
- High level of Proficiency in both written and spoken Italian and English
- Proficiency with computer and software applications (Microsoft Office)
We invite you to join IQVIA™
- Recognized by Great Place to Work as the third best company to work for in Spain (March 2020).
- FORTUNE Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies list for the third year in a row (January 2020).
- Recognized by the 2016 Scrip Awards as the Best Full-service Provider Contract Research Organization (CRO).
- Awarded the 2016 Eagle Award from the Society for Clinical Research Sites (SCRS) for the fourth consecutive year.
- A site-nominated award recognizing contract research organizations (CRO) and biopharmaceutical sponsors dedicated to building positive relationships with research sites through leadership, professionalism and integrity.
- IQVIA™ named in The International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP) 2017 Global Outsourcing 100® List which recognizes the world’s best service providers across a range of industries.
IQVIA™ is an equal opportunity employer. We make employment decisions based on qualifications and merit. We prohibit discrimination based on any unlawful consideration such as age, race, national origin, gender or other "protected status.“
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network