Jr HRBP / HR Analytics Experience
Join us on our exciting journey!
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
this Jnr HR Business Partner role, you will support the continuous improvement of the HR function through development and implementation of HR programs in our COE in Spain. You will help to design, implement and monitor human capital programs and policies including total rewards and talent management. You will interact with local managers and will help the area to anticipate and plan for long-term people-related needs and trends, ensuring current employees have the necessary skills for future requirements.
Facilitates alignment between HR strategy and organizational / functional strategy, while closely partnering with the Business and Managers. Drives HR projects, programs and policies to support global business strategy. Implements organizational design; leadership development; talent review; succession planning; workforce planning; talent supply projection; cultural stewardship; works on the organization's values, culture, and philosophy; and consults on business development and business operations initiatives. Maintains HR information systems.
- Develop strong and effective team relationships with HR Specialist Functions / Centres of Excellence, e.g., HRPSC, Finance PSC.
- Support the process of new employee orientation where appropriate.
- Conduct ad-hoc reviews as directed, with guidance, and propose recommendations in handling employment legislation, compliance, HR systems, practices and procedures. With guidance, provide support and education to line management.
- Participate as assigned in working with senior HR team members for the day-to-day development and implementation of new local and global HR initiatives.
- Work with more experienced HR team members on organizational effectiveness and HR partnering change management efforts associated with re-organizations, mergers / acquisitions and transfers to ensure compliance to local legislation.
- Provide reports and analysis as requested by senior management.
- Support line managers in the recruitment and selection process where appropriate (market information, internal promotions).
- Operate as first point of contact for HR related queries and work in conjunction with senior members of the HR team and line management on issues.
- Roll out of Talent & Learning interventions.
- Support annual cyclical corporate programs.
- Support development of any hub specific policy / benefit decisions.
- Partner with line managers to support employee relations, performance or other day to day interactions.
- Implementation of engagement / communication deliverables.
- Support in HR analytics
- Provide reports and analyses as requested by senior management.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Professional HR accreditation in progress.
- Minimum of 3 years of prior relevant experience within an HR function, as a generalist, or combination of generalist and specialist.
- Specialization in HR Analytics and very good Excel Skills.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications and HRIS applications (preferably Workday).
- Professional level English & Spanish – written and verbal. Additional languages desirable.
Required Personal Skills:
- Ability to work in a complex, matrixed setting, preferably in an international environment.
- Experience working with Agencies and Consulting Organizations would be beneficial but is not a prerequisite.
- Ability to lead and influence without direct authority,
- Coaching and counselling skills,
- Resilience and ability to operate in a fast-paced environment, juggling multiple priorities.
- Good organization and project management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of discretion and confidentiality.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with strong delivery focus.
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
IQVIA™ is an equal opportunity employer. We make employment decisions based on qualifications and merit. We prohibit discrimination based on any unlawful consideration such as age, race, national origin, gender or other "protected status“.
IQVIA recognized by Great Place to Work as the “second best company to work for in Spain” (March 2018)
FORTUNE Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies list for the third year in a row.
Awarded the 2016 Eagle Award from the Society for Clinical Research Sites (SCRS) for the fourth consecutive year. A site-nominated award recognizing contract research organizations (CRO) and biopharmaceutical sponsors dedicated to building positive relationships with research sites through leadership, professionalism and integrity.
IQVIA™ named in The International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP) 2017 Global Outsourcing 100® List which recognizes the world’s best service providers across a range of industries.
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network