CRA 1-Real World Evidence
Join us in our exciting journey!!
IQVIA- Real World Evidence Solutions has exciting permanent career opportunities on offer for experienced CRAs (home or office based).
Within IQVIA, the Real World Evidencebusiness unit employs over 1,000 dedicated staff to design, implement and manage real-world and post-marketing studies. As healthcare stakeholders increasingly need evidence to support regulatory, reimbursement and prescribing decisions, the IQVIA RWE team offers a comprehensive evidence approach to meet our customer’s unique needs for demonstrating safety, effectiveness and quality.
The role: Responsibilities
- Perform site selection, start-up/regulatory, initiation, monitoring and close out visits in accordance with contracted scope of work, using good clinical practices applicable regulations, SOPs and work instructions.
- Administer protocol and related study training to assigned sites and establish regular lines of communication with sites to manage ongoing project expectations and issues.
- Evaluate the quality and integrity of study site practices related to the proper conduct of the protocol and adherence to applicable regulations. Escalate quality issues to international Clinical Project Manager (CPM), Site Management Lead (SML) and/or line manager.
- Manage the progress of assigned studies by documenting regulatory submissions and approvals, recruitment and enrollment, Case Report Form (CRF) completion and submission, and data query generation and resolution.
- Create and maintain appropriate documentation regarding site management, monitoring visit findings and action plans.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Good knowledge of applicable clinical research regulatory requirements; i.e., Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in life science and minimum of 1 year of independent monitoring experience in Late Phase or Interventional studies.
- Experience with oncology studies is a plus
- Good organizational, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients and site personnel at assigned sites
- Availability to travel
What we offer:
- We offer genuine career development opportunities for those who want to grow as part of the organization.
- The chance to work on cutting edge medicines right at the forefront of new medicines development.
- IQVIA has access to significant data pools allowing better site selection and recruitment. This helps drive performance of sites making the CRA role more efficient and discussions at site more productive. Next generation clinical development!
- As a CRA you will receive an iPad and use of key developments such as site visit app’s, site visit report app’s that allow CRA’s to do their day job more efficiently.
- Flexible conditions and an attractive remuneration package.
- Location flexibility: you can work either from our Madrid or Barcelona office or remotely from home (different locations in Spain)
We invite you to join IQVIA™
- Recognized by Great Place to Work as the second best company to work for in Spain (March 2019)
- FORTUNE Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies list for the fourth year in a row (January 2021)
- Recognized by the 2016 Scrip Awards as the Best Full-service Provider Contract Research Organization (CRO)
- Awarded the 2016 Eagle Award from the Society for Clinical Research Sites (SCRS) for the fourth consecutive year.
- A site-nominated award recognizing contract research organizations (CRO) and biopharmaceutical sponsors dedicated to building positive relationships with research sites through leadership, professionalism and integrity.
- IQVIA™ named in The International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP) 2017 Global Outsourcing 100® List which recognizes the world’s best service providers across a range of industries.
IQVIA™ is an equal opportunity employer. We make employment decisions based on qualifications and merit. We prohibit discrimination based on any unlawful consideration such as age, race, national origin, gender or other "protected status.“
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
Are you interested or do you know the ideal candidate?
- If you know the right candidate please share this job opportunity - for more information on this role please contact email@example.com
- Please note is necessary that your application is registered in our Talent Network (IQVIA website) to process your candidacy
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network