Join us on our exciting journey!
We are looking for a Community Manager to grow our community exponentially through close interaction with doctors .
This role will have a real passion for Social Media and bring experience of managing multiple social platforms in a fast-paced environment and planning creative content, copywriting for a range of channels. Graphic design experience is very much welcome.
- Manage all IQVIA social media channels and campaigns to build a solid audience ensuring up-to-date content and develop and maintain a social media editorial calendar
- Create content such as blog posts, articles, newsletters, communications materials, and material for social media channels
- Increase awareness of IQVIA´s panel program among HCPs and create traffic towards our platform.
- Analyze panel needs for growth and engagement.
- Build and execute strategic plans for growing the community and monitoring the community engagement levels
- Build and maintain strong networks with industry professionals via social and other digital media.
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization.
- Plan and report on budget needs for strategy implementation.
- Identify high-impact ad-hoc activities (events etc.).
- Collaborate with marketing & communication teams.
- Improve internal analytical tools for panel management.
- Stay up to date with new digital technologies and social media best practices
- Partner with Manager and Team leaders across the company to share market insights
- Obtain and share knowledge of IQVIA´s health care professional panels with internal stakeholders
- Experience in marketing for Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical, or Medical Device industries
- Experience in managing community networks including design, functionality & strategy as well as handling developer communities, events & programs.
- Exceptional communications (verbal, written & presentation) & people skills as well as very high attention to detail.
- Experience with social media management tools: others.
- Experience with Hubspot or marketing automation equivalent.
- Basic handling of design tools such as Photoshop, etc.
- Native or bilingual level of English is required.
We invite you to join IQVIA™
- IQVIA recognized by Great Place to Work as the third best company to work for in Spain (March 2020)
- FORTUNE Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies list for the third year in a row.
- Recognized by the 2016 Scrip Awards as the Best Full-service Provider Contract Research Organization (CRO)
- Awarded the 2016 Eagle Award from the Society for Clinical Research Sites (SCRS) for the fourth consecutive year. A site-nominated award recognising contract research organizations (CRO) and biopharmaceutical sponsors dedicated to building positive relationships with research sites through leadership, professionalism and integrity.
- IQVIA™ named in The International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP) 2017 Global Outsourcing 100® List which recognizes the world’s best service providers across a range of industries.
IQVIA™ is an equal opportunity employer. We make employment decisions based on qualifications and merit. We prohibit discrimination based on any unlawful consideration such as age, race, national origin, gender or other "protected status.“
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network