Pharmaceutical Sales Representative - LA N, CA
**This is a direct hire position with Supernus Pharmaceuticals**
Supernus has partnered with IQVIA to support them in their recruiting efforts for this opportunity
We are looking for top ranked sales professionals who have what it takes to thrive in the pharmaceutical industry. This is your chance to join Supernus to help make a better tomorrow for patients and to find your career in the pharmaceutical industry!
The sales representative is responsible for achieving sales objectives by effectively implementing marketing strategies and sales plans in assigned territory/territories. He/she will be responsible for providing current, accurate, and meaningful product information to physicians/customers, for the primary purpose of selling the customer on Supernus products. He/she will also be accountable for maintaining compliance with all policies that govern sales activity.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (B.A.or B.S.) from an accredited four-year college or university
- Minimum of 2 years of outside, Business to Business Sales experience highly preferred
- Working experience during college preferred
- Travel required
- May be required to work evenings and weekends as needed
- Individuals must live near the center of their territory or be willing to relocate to it
- Individuals must produce documented sales results and examples of awards/achievements
- Must hold a valid driver’s license
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Must possess excellent organization, interpersonal and communication skills
- Must demonstrate sound judgment and decision-making ability
- Must be proficient with Excel, Word, PowerPoint (Microsoft office)
- Must exercise logic and common sense when confronted by varying circumstance or conditions not covered by established practices or procedures
About Supernus Pharmaceuticals
Supernus is a pharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing products for the treatment of central nervous system (CNS) diseases. Our extensive expertise in product development has been built over the past 25 years; initially as a standalone development organization, then as a U.S. subsidiary of Shire plc and, in late 2005, as Supernus Pharmaceuticals.
Supernus attracts, inspires, and rewards exceptionally talent and motivated people. They offer outstanding opportunities for personal growth and success through supporting excellent and encouraging continuous improvement.
Supernus is an EEO/AA employer. Supernus does not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender, identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network