Opportunity to join a growing project in our company based in London, UK
IQVIA – PV Technology Solutions is a leading Global Provider of Pharmacovigilance (PV) and Risk Management (RM) Solutions which include PV& RM Consulting Services, Hosting & Managed Services and proprietary PV& RM Applications. From business process redesign to technology implementations, all our services and solutions are delivered with precise, timely, and cost-effective execution to help our clients achieve lower operational costs, minimize potential litigation costs and manage risk.
As a Senior Consultant, working remotely, at one of our International offices or onsite with Global customers, you will work directly with clients being responsible for the on-time completion of projects or components of large, complex projects for clients in the life sciences field. Typically working within Pharmacovigilance but may have responsibility across multiple expertise areas including Clinical and Regulatory Affairs. You will also help identify and elevates potential new business opportunities and assist in the business development/sales process.
- Participates or leads teams in the design, development and delivery of consulting projects or components of larger, complex projects including the implementation of Pharmacovigilance Safety systems;
- Reviews and analyzes client requirements or problems and assists in the development of proposals of cost effective solutions that ensure profitability and high client satisfaction;
- Perform and oversee structured analysis of client’s existing Pharmacovigilance operations to identify pain points, inefficiencies and any unmet business needs;
- Develop innovative ideas to transform the client’s business, leveraging technology, best practices, and regulatory knowledge in collaboration with IQVIA colleagues and clients;
- Support clients to implement new business processes and organizational changes while minimizing disruption to day-to-day business operations;
- Design and implement measures to ensure oversight and sustainability;
- Leading client workshops and training as necessary;
- Contribute directly to and oversee creation of high-quality deliverables;
- Provides direction and guidance to Analysts, Consultants;
- Develops detailed documentation and specifications;
- Design, structure and deliver client reports and presentations that are appropriate to the characteristics or needs of the audience;
- May identify new business opportunities of follow-on work and new leads at assigned client;
- Maintain ongoing client relationships;
- Proactively develops broader and deeper knowledge of related consulting methodologies and Pharmacovigilance through on the job experience and participation in training opportunities;
Experience / Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree - Req;
- 5-8 years of related experience in consulting and/or life sciences industry preferably including Pharmacovigilance;
- Possesses solid project management skills and client influencing and relationship building skills;
- Works willingly and effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals;
- Experienced with developing consultative relationships with senior level managers and executives at clients in the life science industry;
- Ability to manage multiple projects, juggle priorities and deliver on tight deadlines;
- Knowledge of consulting methodologies, tools and techniques related to functional area;
- Knowledge of key issues and current developments in the life science industry and Pharmacovigilance specifically;
- Excellent presentation, communication and client influencing skills.
• If you're not a EU citizen you must have a resident visa or a permanent visa.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network