Principal, Patient Centred Solutions - EU Wide
Location - EU Wide (Flexible)
This Principal job represents a great career opportunity with IQVIA’s Patient Centered Endpoints (PCE) team. We lead the industry in the scientific methods for capturing the patient experience of their disease and treatment, and with the breadth and depth of Clinical Outcomes Assessment (COA) and Patient Reported Outcomes (PRO) expertise. Our diverse team of Patient Centered Endpoints experts works together to develop, deploy, and validate COA instruments that capture patient-centric data, analyze and interpret outcomes, and translate the information to advance the initiatives of life science companies.
The Principal role is pivotal within this fast-growing, highly successful team that operates from multiple locations across the US and Europe. We are IQVIA’s global centre of excellence for experts in strategic consulting, COAs, psychology, epidemiology, regulatory strategy, statistics and psychometrics, and digital data collection. The demand for PCE’s scientific capabilities is growing and the team is committed to providing excellence in its core COA services. It seeks to drive thought leadership and innovation through developing novel strategic offerings, new technology platforms and data.
Preferably office based in Basel, Amsterdam, Paris, Madrid, Cambridge, Reading, London, Munich or Warsaw, home based applicants will also be considered.
Principal Role & Responsibilities
You will join a thriving PCE business with existing client accounts with scope for expansion, and the support of a broad array of IQVIA colleagues with connections to introduce PCE to new clients. You will have sell and deliver responsibility, focusing on: client/project leadership, business development, and PCE/operational leadership roles. Your success will be measured by the ability to lead complex projects, opening up new business relationships to PCE, coaching and professionally developing team members, and contributing to the continuous improvement of the PCE function. Key responsibilities are:
- Develop and deliver insightful, value-added strategies that address complex client issues in the PCE field
- Lead sales efforts, including uncovering opportunities, and responding to proposals, to win PCE work
- Oversee PCE delivery teams who are executing consulting projects
- Provide direction, advice, and intellectual leadership to clients and delivery teams
- Lead PCE solution building and thought leadership initiatives
- Identify opportunities for expansion of PCE consulting service offerings
- Support the development of the PCE team and global community within IQVIA
Candidates interested in joining our Patient Centered Endpoints team as a Principal will need:
- Strong experience of PCE / PCO research projects generating robust clinical data suitable for submission to regulatory bodies, payers or for publication
- 8-10 years experience in pharmaceutical and/or healthcare consulting within a Professional Services or CRO business with evidence of career progression
- A track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets, managing client/project revenue, leadership and people development
- Ability to engage clients and direct project teams on patient-centered research and the associated methods, in a meaningful manner with depth of content knowledge
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills including presentations, chairing meetings, external conference presentations, workshop facilitation, business and report writing
- An entrepreneurial nature and interest in developing new client offerings and solutions and in building the capability to deliver the same
In addition to the skills and experience above a Principal should have:
- An advanced degree in a relevant discipline e.g. biological sciences, public health, epidemiology, psychology, sociology, health economics
- Fluency in English (spoken and written)
- Willingness and ability to travel up to c.25%
- Right to live and work in the recruiting country
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network