Real World Evidence - Global
Join us on our exciting journey!
Our goal is to contribute to the body of scientific evidence that allows medical practitioners to treat patients in the most effective way, and health systems to include as many patients as possible. We use data, collected for clinical and other purposes to answer research questions such as "which treatment works best in the real world, beyond the clinical trial setting?"
Work closely with global clients and other functional groups by providing epidemiology and outcomes research leadership for observational research on the natural history of disease and comparative safety, effectiveness, and cost of medical treatment.
Serve as project lead on client facing or internal projects.
Independently generates content and direction for business development proposals.
Contribute to department leadership within region (US, EMEA, or APAC) and globally as determined by business needs.
Manages staff including planning, assigning, and directing work, appraising performance and guiding professional development.
Interacts with clients including attendance at Bid Defenses and other remote or on-site presentations and discussions
Provides methodological review/input for work of peers and junior staff in areas including observational study methods, statistical methods, safety and pharmocovigilance, the selection of instruments and clinical measures to achieve objectives, and sources and measures for resource utilization and costing.
Authors protocols, reports, and other study documents with independent, critical thinking to ensure quality and completeness of output, oversees timeline for deliverables associated with analysis and reporting.
- MPH, MSc or PhD (or an equivalent degree) in epidemiology, public health or a closely related scientific discipline, with sound methodological training in epidemiology with 10 years’ experience.
- Substantial prior relevant post-graduate experience in real-world evidence and in designing and executing prospective or retrospective epidemiological studies, including database analyses
- Ability and interest in managing and supporting the development of one or more junior team members.
What is in it for you?
- Interesting and innovative projects
- Collaborative and inspirational working environment / atmosphere
- Excellent career development and progression opportunities
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network