- Provides expert level regulatory solutions support and consulting.
- Establishes IQVIA credibility as a provider of global enterprise-wide regulatory solutions across technology, data and business process.
- Drives Client projects successfully ensuringdelivery within agreed timeline, and budget as per contractual requirements and with high customer satisfaction.
- Drives client acquisition and business development activities in collaboration with pre-sales and sales organizations.
- Drives offering and methodology development and continuous improvement.
- Coaches and mentors more junior team members.
- Seven (7) years experience within one of multiple the following areas: regulatory consulting, regulatory operations, or regulatory information management.
- Demonstrates excellent project management skills and client influencing and relationship building skills.
- In-depth understanding of the life sciences industry, Regulatory Information Management and Operations.
- Works willingly and effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals.
- Experienced with developing consultative relationships with senior level managers and executives at clients in the life sciences industry.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, juggle priorities and deliver on tight deadlines.
- Experience leading cross functional and geographically spread teams in delivering regulatory solutions projects.
- Knowledge of consulting methodologies, tools and techniques related to functional area.
- Knowledge of key issues and current developments in the life sciences industry.
- Excellent presentation, communication and client influencing skills.
- Has established network and referral contacts.
- Possesses the necessary subject matter expertise and project management skills able to effectively manage projects across more than one functional area (e.g. Safety, Regulatory, Quality).
- High-level of energy, drive, and enthusiasm.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network