Data Privacy, Compliance and PV Specialist – Consulting and Primary Market Research EMEA, Brand and Integrated Research Solutions
IQVIA is a world’s leading information, services and technology company dedicated to making healthcare perform better.
As an international group the B&IRS team connects together different types of intelligence, such as market research and secondary data. Our client focus is on headquarter business and internally we also provide leadership for the multiple teams delivering local research to client affiliates in country. We are looking for a Data privacy, Compliance & PV specialist to join the newly formed Operation team. This is an exciting role for the postholder as they will have the scope to set their mark on the approach IQVIA takes in terms of compliance, PV, data privacy and project management.
We create an international collaborative environment for our team members based on solid career framework principals of ownership, objectivity, transparency, consistency, and commitment to feedback, enabling professional growth and fulfillment.
The Data Privacy, Compliance & PV specialist role is a newly identified position, reporting to the Head of Operation, which has been designed to ensure consistency and compliance across our many market research focused teams. It is expected that the postholder will work closely with IQVIA Data privacy team, audit and compliance teams to design solutions which meet the needs of the market research groups and will develop successful communication and implementation approaches to ensure solutions are embedded and adhered to. In addition, the post holder will support the Head of Operation with other general activities in the delivery of market research requirements.
- Understand legal and compliance requirements and support the operation team to develop solutions to ensure teams are compliant
- Developing clear actions and workplans to solve data privacy, compliance and PV team issues of the design and delivery of market research across EMEA, including internal training to the team.
- Act as main point of contact and provide general support to daily queries from B&IRS team for local HCC (Health Care Compliance) and ABAC (Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption) compliance-related questions and guidance
- Lead internal and external audits and support the development of CAPA plans to correct potential arising unconformities
- Support B&IRS Client specific PV champions in developing and implementing best practices within the team
- Joining IQVIA Europe Compliance champions team to stay up to date to the latest development and drive changes into the team.
- Reinforce the message of compliance with IQVIA’s Global Mandatory Training Curriculum e.g. the mandatory Code of Conduct Refresher Training
- Serve as the operational point of contact for implementation of ECO (Ethics Compliance Office) and business-related compliance initiatives
- Work in collaboration with B&IRS Operation team on other general operation duties as per team’s objectives
- Networking across the organization, looking for opportunities for consistent and harmonized approach
- Coaching more junior team members, if required
- Life sciences degree, preferably with advanced degree
- Previous work experience of at least 3-5 years in a data privacy, PV and compliance role in market research and/or consultancy.
- Have strong knowledge of Data privacy, PV & Compliance functions within a PMR large organization at global scope.
- Exceptional communication skills both at the written and oral level
- Majority of experience to be in the pharmaceutical area
- Fluent in English
- Strong knowledge of main Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Preferable experience in line management and coach
- Have high ethical reputation within your organization
- Self-motivated and flexible.
- Ability to follow instructions/guidelines, utilize initiative and work independently.
- Ability to multi-task, meet strict deadlines, manage competing priorities and changing demands.
- The preferred candidate will be creative, client/objective focused, open minded, autonomous and at the same time have great team spirit
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network