Healthcare Market Development Manager
Reporting to the Director, Strategic Planning, you will collaborate closely with the Healthcare product leads, EMEA regional and local country marketing teams to develop and execute best-in-class marketing plans to deliver strong campaign results, supporting the EMEA Payer, Provider and Government (PPG) business in achieving their marketing objectives.
- Contribute to the development of annual EMEA PPG marketing plans
- In coordination with regional and local country marketing teams, drive, manage and execute marketing campaigns from inception to optimization across a promotional mix across social, digital, emailing, sales and internal tools
- Work with internal subject matter experts and other content contributors to ensure content is accurate, differentiated, on-brand and visually appealing
- Assist in the dissemination of PPG focused Thought Leadership materials
- Responsible for guaranteeing marketing plans well balanced across the year for all offerings and that activities are delivered on time and with high quality standards
- Collaborate with marketing teams on optimizing campaign performance and alignment with global IQVIA tactics, guidelines and best practices.
- Develop and execute internal communication plan to make sure appropriate information is reaching the right internal audiences
- Work with external agencies as required
- Recommends improvements and alternative solutions to resolve problems
- Demonstrable experience in developing and executing marketing activities, preferably B2B, life sciences/healthcare
- Current good knowledge of and desire to learn more about the broader healthcare system
- Experience with digital and multichannel marketing tools, technologies and channel
- Strong communication skills and presentation delivery
- Effective team player, comfortable and motivated to work in a collaborative environment with the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders.
- Excellent organizational skills - Be able to work simultaneously with multiple teams on different projects across functional areas or countries
- Strong project management, planning, prioritizing, problem solving and analytical skills
- Creative thinking and collaborative work across multiple functions and stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with ‘can do’ attitude
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network