Applications Devl 1 & 2
Candidates will be trained and reskilled on Salesforce Integrated Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform that improves visibility into the entire health journey, enabling personalized interactions that strengthen relationships and build trust with customers, whether they’re patients, members, providers, or partners.
This role will be focused on the Application Support (L2/L3 support) activities for IQVIA flagship product Orchestrated Customer Engagement (OCE).
• Good experience with the one of the programming languages - Java, C, C++, .NET.
- Good in database/ETL technologies with additional knowledge on scripting, talent to tune the SQL queries to resolve any performance issues
• The role requires a detail-oriented and highly motivated self-starter, who is able to work closely in a collaborative role with other team members.
• Open to reskill on Salesforce Technology (mainly SFDC Administration) and Apex programming.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills
• To Support all the ongoing activities for all the client projects assigned and is accountable for timely delivery of deliverables for the tasks assigned in accordance to Service Level Agreements.
- Should be proactive with a zeal to learn and have an inquisitive attitude
- Actively participate in project related calls and other internal team/department meetings
- Assists with system maintenance, ensuring the product environment for the client continues to function properly.
- Ensures satisfaction of his clients (end users and other team members) by facilitating timely and accurate resolution of issues
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network