Sr. Manager, IT Projects
• Enforces organizational policies and establishes goals for project teams which develop business applications and information services products.
• Leads small to medium sized cross-functional teams in the execution of full product development life cycle development.
• Under general direction, responsible for all aspects of the development and implementation of assigned projects and provides a single point of contact for those projects.
• Takes projects from original concept through final implementation.
• Interfaces with all areas affected by the project including clients, computer services, and client services.
• Defines project scope and objectives.
• Initiates, plans, executes, controls and closes software and product development activity.
• Participates in setting and enforces project direction with cross-functional teams.
• Plans and manages resource allocations and task assignments within a matrix managed environment.
• Works with management across the organization to define, plan, develop and implement new information products and services.
• Manages, and controls scope, schedule and budget for projects.
• Communicates project status and risks, with associated recommendations, to all stakeholders.
• Ensures adherence to quality standards and reviews project deliverables.
• Provides business guidance to project team.
• May be member of multiple small IT projects.
• Bachelor's Degree Req
• Five (5) years of experience in software and/or product development Req
• Project management education and experience. Req
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network