Oncology Sales Specialist - Northern / Central NJ & Jersey City - 2679552
This is an exciting opportunity to join IQVIA as an Oncology Sales Specialist to drive sales for Janssen Pharmaceutical Oncology. The Oncology Sales Specialist will be assigned a territory as part of a national team to educate and sell oncology therapeutics to the key stakeholder community.
In this role, you will convey complex clinical, diagnostics and access & reimbursement information to customers and key stakeholders so that all appropriate patients can benefit from therapy. You must be able to utilize strong interpersonal skills to establish relationships of trust that allow for directed probing to uncover the customer's needs and develop solutions within the company framework that meet these needs. This position works closely with cross functional peers to ensure that company suite of services is made available as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) from an accredited school required
- Minimum of 4 years sales experience in pharma/biotech or device is required AND/OR comparable Oncology experience is required.
- Oncology sales experience is highly preferred
- Proven track record of exceeding sales objectives
- Proven ability to communicate clinical message with customers
- High level of learning agility in support of multiple brands
- Prior experience working and collaborating in an account team environment
- Knowledge of the reimbursement and fulfillment pathway for specialty products
- Proven ability to examine business environment, interpret territory analytics and team insights to assess business opportunities and drive sales results
- Strong account management and superior selling skills focused on providing a high level of customer service
- Opportunistic, driven and proven ability to find ways to win in ambiguous environment
- Ability to travel overnight up to 50% within continental US
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit and drive
- Strong planning and prioritization skills
- Strong and effective presentation skills across multiple channels (face to face, phone, and virtual engagement platforms)
- Excellent communications skills – both written and verbal
- Demonstrated analytical skills and business acumen
- Strong cross-functional teamwork skills
- A valid driver’s license issued in one (1) of the fifty (50) United States is required
- Must reside within territory
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network