Scientist-LCMS (Sign on Bonus Offered)
The LCMS Scientist in the LCMS Biologics team employs liquid chromatography separation techniques and mass spectrometric analysis for data collection, including nano-LC equipment and High-Resolution Mass Spectrometers. In addition to instrument operation, the LCMS Scientist is responsible for associated maintenance, documentation, and data processing in a manner which meets company objectives and timelines.
With limited guidance, perform fundamental LC/MS operations to include:
• LC (including multi-dimensional chromatographic) system setup.
• Mass spectrometer calibration, tuning, and optimization.
• Routine LC/MS analysis (validations, sample analysis, etc).
• Chromatographic peak integration (including post-acquisition processing of high resolution MS data).
• Perform basic LC/MS instrument maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair skills.
• Assist project managers with method troubleshooting through data interpretation, experimental design, and data collection.
• Meet responsibilities and study objectives according to tight timelines.
• Comply with all applicable regulatory standards, including Good Clinical and Good Laboratory Practices.
• Create, review, and write up runs.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Experience with High Resolution Mass Spectrometry as applied to targeted quantitation of biomarkers and biotherapeutics.
• Experience with application of low flow chromatography (nano and/or micro-flow LC) for high throughput analysis.
• Understanding of immunoassay techniques as coupled to LCMS detection approaches.
Minimum Required Education and Experience
• Two years’ relevant lab experience and Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry or a related field; or equivalent combination of education.
• Training and experience in GLP laboratory environment.
Or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
• Long periods of mental concentration.
• Regular sitting and standing for extended periods of time.
Q² Solutions,IQVIA’s laboratory business, creates connected intelligence by combining our expertise, technology and analytics - this fuels unparalleled research & development solutions. We uphold a deep commitment to patients, sites, customers, and each other. https://www.q2labsolutions.com/careers
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/q2-solutions-eoe
Q² Solutions’ ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates Q² Solutions and its employees meet specific requirements regarding COVID-19 vaccination status.https://jobs.iqvia.com/q2-solutions-covid-19-vaccine-statusThe potential base pay range for this role, when annualized, is $54,800.00 - $82,300.00. The actual base pay offered may vary based on a number of factors including job-related qualifications such as knowledge, skills, education, and experience; location; and/or schedule (full or part-time). Dependent on the position offered, incentive plans, bonuses, and/or other forms of compensation may be offered, in addition to a range of health and welfare and/or other benefits.
Scientist, LCMS (Sign on Bonus Offered)
Multiple locationsLearn more
Associate Project Manager, BioServices
Multiple locationsLearn more
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.
What gets me most excited about being part of
Q2 Solutions is working with cutting-edge technologies that help patients and further innovation in the field.