Associate Scientist, LCMS (Sign on Bonus Offered)
The Scientist Core LC/MS (Liquid Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry) employs liquid chromatographic separation techniques and mass spectrometric analysis for data collection. In addition to instrument operation, the Scientist LC/MS is responsible for some associated instrument maintenance, documentation in accordance with SOPs and regulations, and data processing in a manner which meets company quality best practices, objectives, and timelines.
• With minimal guidance performs fundamental LC/MS operations to include LC system setup in accordance with validated methodology, mass spectrometer calibration, tuning and optimization, routine LC/MS analysis and data processing.
• Assists project management with method troubleshooting through data interpretation, experimental design, and data collection.
• Works with Study Lead and project team on project related communications and data generation.
• Meet responsibilities and study objectives according to timeline expectations.
• Train entry level LCMS analysts as appropriate
• Comply with all applicable regulatory standards, including Good Clinical and Good Laboratory Practices.
• Comply with all safety standards established by procedures related to chemical hygiene and biohazard safety.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
• Independent use of liquid chromatography and mass spectrometry preferred, but not required
• Familiarity with Good Laboratory Practices (GLP).
• Basic knowledge of math and chemistry.
• Basic mechanical skills.
• Basic computer skills (e.g. word processing, spreadsheet, network navigation, etc.).
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers, and clients.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s Degree, Chemistry and/or Biology preferred
• Minimum 1 year’s experience in bioanalysis using LCMS
Or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
• The ability to occasionally lift moderately heavy, delicate objects (LC instrumentation).
• The ability and willingness to work with potentially hazardous chemicals and instrumentation
• Extensive use of keyboard requiring repetitive motion of fingers.
• Extensive use of telephone and face-to-face communication requiring accurate perception of speech.
• Regular sitting for extended periods of time.
Q² Solutions,IQVIA’s laboratory business, creates connected intelligence by combining our expertise, technology and analytics - this fuels unparalleled research & development solutions. We uphold a deep commitment to patients, sites, customers, and each other. https://www.q2labsolutions.com/careers
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/q2-solutions-eoe
Q² Solutions’ ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates Q² Solutions and its employees meet specific requirements regarding COVID-19 vaccination status.https://jobs.iqvia.com/q2-solutions-covid-19-vaccine-statusThe potential base pay range for this role, when annualized, is $48,900.00 - $73,200.00. The actual base pay offered may vary based on a number of factors including job-related qualifications such as knowledge, skills, education, and experience; location; and/or schedule (full or part-time). Dependent on the position offered, incentive plans, bonuses, and/or other forms of compensation may be offered, in addition to a range of health and welfare and/or other benefits.
Scientist, LCMS (Sign on Bonus Offered)
Multiple locationsLearn more
Associate Project Manager, BioServices
Multiple locationsLearn more
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.
What gets me most excited about being part of
Q2 Solutions is working with cutting-edge technologies that help patients and further innovation in the field.