Associate Project Manager, BioServices
Q2 Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. With a relentless focus on quality and innovation, Q2 Solutions uses its global experience and scientific expertise to transform science and data into actionable medical insights that help customers improve human health. A joint venture of IQVIA (formerly QuintilesIMS) and Quest Diagnostics, Q2 Solutions combines the best of each parent organization’s clinical trials laboratory services capabilities to fulfill its mission of treating each sample as if a life depends on it.
- Provide oversight and conduct of a project throughout its life at Q2 Solutions.
- Responsible for ensuring quality, delivery, customer satisfaction, and operational excellence of all assigned studies according to client/business requirements.
- Works collaboratively across departments to ensure effective delivery to meet customer needs.
- Responsible for the end to end management of a project, encompassing effective management of stakeholder communication and use of appropriate tools to ensure the successful initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and closure of projects.
- Supports strategic project management initiatives.
- Maintain all communication with customers providing daily updates on all active projects while being vigilant for opportunities to earn additional business.
- Provide project trackers for client communications and lead regular teleconferences to discuss project progress.
- Coordinate customer visits and visit customers.
- Work with business development staff to prepare quotes and change orders for assigned customers.
- Prepare data for external presentations.
- Monitor the progress of all assigned projects and alert management if work falls behind schedule.
- Accountable for budget across assigned project(s) including financial performance targets.
- Collaborate with finance to initiate monthly invoicing.
- Meet financial performance targets for the assigned projects and proactively manage change order process both internally and externally.
- Monitor project timeline and scope to ensure both remain on track; provide regular updates to management.
- Participate in weekly scheduling and revenue update meetings and provide updates on project progress.
- Ensure cross-functional collaboration among project team members including both internal and external services.
- Serve as escalation point for project issues.
- Resolve conflicts as needed.
- Proactively identifies ways to increase client satisfaction.
- Establish working relationships with client project teams which result in client satisfaction, operational excellence and thereby increase potential for repeat business.
- Define and manage project resources.
- Ensure lessons learned are implemented across projects currently being managed.
- Contribute to development and management of client project metrics.
- Provide performance feedback of team members to respective supervisors.
- Coordinate sample shipments and data deliverables with internal and external CROs.
- Work with the customer or CRO to resolve sample discrepancies.
- Comply with all applicable regulatory standards, including Good Clinical and Good Laboratory Practices.
- Ensure projects are archived in accordance with Q2 Solutions SOPs.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Working knowledge of current regulatory guidelines (GLP, GCP).
- Ability to achieve results through collaborative efforts with others.
- Familiarity with appropriate analytical technology and technique.
- Understanding of routine laboratory procedures.
- Understanding of method development and validation of assays.
- Ability to describe clearly experimental objectives and data conclusions.
- Proven ability to plan, prioritize, and manage a workload for large and complex projects.
- Ability to interact with external and internal clients, and work to objectives/timelines.
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills.
- Ability to follow verbally communicated procedures.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers, and clients.
Minimum Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a scientific field with 2-3 years’ related experience
- Equivalent combination of education, training, and experience in regulated laboratory environment.
Q² Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. https://www.q2labsolutions.com/careers
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/q2-solutions-eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, Q² Solutions' ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates Q² Solutions and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/q2-solutions-covid-19-vaccine-status
“I know Q2 Solutions offers me a great career path with lots of options. My line manager fully supports my growth.”Marianne H, Associate Laboratory Project Set-Up Manager
“There are tremendous opportunities to grow here. If you are driven, passionate and committed, the sky’s the limit.”P. Surve, Clinical Process Team Lead
“What gets me most excited about being part of Q2 Solutions is working with cutting-edge technologies that help patients and further innovation in the field.”Todd L., Scientist
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network
Innovation in everything we do
We’ve deployed innovative solutions to push boundaries, make better health possible and drive continuous improvement.
We believe in giving back
We support charitable organizations around the world. It’s just another way that we’re putting patients first.