Clinical Research Associate 1 - Single-sponsor
Location: Istanbul, Turkey
When you join IQVIA as a sponsor-dedicated CRA, you’ll enjoy the stability and resources of a leading, global contract research organization while gaining direct experience with one of our customers. Whether you're just starting out or looking to deepen your expertise, this role promises to offer intentional career growth and professional development.
With access to world-class training and mentoring, you’ll have the opportunity to put your passions to work in an environment designed to help you gain experience in a wide variety of therapeutic areas.
- Full Time
- Level: Entry-level, Mid-level, Senior-level
- Travel: Yes
What makes sponsor-dedicated CRAs at IQVIA successful? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
As you grow your CRA career at IQVIA, you’ll play an important role in helping our customers drive healthcare forward and impact the lives of patients around the world.
“IQVIA empowers you to drive your own path within the organization. As no person’s route is the same and the clinical research landscape is forever changing, you are encouraged to continually seek career growth opportunities and to align your interests with your career goals.”Lauren, Senior Clinical Research Associate 2
Resources that promote your career growth
Leaders that support flexible work schedules
Clear pathways to success
Teams that work together to achieve common goals
Dynamic work environments that expose you to new experiences
Programs to help you build knowledge and gain skills
Clinical Research Associate 1 - Single-sponsor
- Perform monitoring and site management work to ensure that sites are conducting the study(ies) and reporting study data as required by the study protocol, applicable regulations and guidelines, and sponsor requirements.
- Perform site monitoring visits (selection, initiation, monitoring and close-out visits) in accordance with contracted scope of work and regulatory requirements, i.e., Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines
- Work with sites to adapt, drive, and track subject recruitment plan in line with project needs to enhance predictability.
- Administer protocol and related study training to assigned sites and establish regular lines of communication with sites to manage ongoing project expectations and issues.
- Evaluate the quality and integrity of study site practices related to the proper conduct of the protocol and adherence to applicable regulations. Escalate quality issues as appropriate.
- Manage the progress of assigned studies by tracking regulatory submissions and approvals, recruitment and enrollment, case report form (CRF) completion and submission, and data query generation and resolution. May support start-up phase.
- Ensure copies/originals (as required) site documents are available for filing in the Trial Master File (TMF) and verify that the Investigator's Site File (ISF) is maintained in accordance with GCP and local regulatory requirements.
- Create and maintain appropriate documentation regarding site management, monitoring visit findings and action plans by submitting regular visit reports, generating follow-up letters and other required study documentation.
- Collaborate and liaise with study team members for project execution support as appropriate.
- If applicable, may be accountable for supporting development of project subject recruitment plan on a per site basis.
- If applicable, may be accountable for site financial management according to executed clinical trial agreement and retrieve invoices according to local requirement.
- High School Diploma or equivalent Degree in scientific discipline or health care preferred.
- Requires at least 1 year of on-site monitoring experience.
- Equivalent combination of education, training and experience may be accepted in lieu of degree.
- Good knowledge of, and skill in applying, applicable clinical research regulatory requirements (i.e., Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines).
- Good therapeutic and protocol knowledge as provided in company training.
- Computer skills including proficiency in use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and use of a laptop computer and iPhone and iPad (where applicable).
- Written and verbal communication skills including good command of English language as well as local language.
- Organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Effective time and financial management skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers, and clients.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network