Senior Software Development Manager
Leads or performs complex analysis, design, programming, debugging, and modification of web enhancements and/or new products.
- Having wide-ranging experience, uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Some barriers to entry exist at this level (e.g., dept/peer review).
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Networks with key contacts outside own area of expertise.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and may coordinate activities of other personnel (Team Lead).
- Considered part of the IT function and generally focused on the system and not the content of company material, uses experience with a variety of network technologies to lead internal and external clients with Internet-, intranet-, or extranet-based applications, including but not limited to C++, Java, XML, HTML, CGI, ASP, multimedia applications, database interactions and data modeling tools.
- Researches, tracks and understands new web technologies to provide technical leadership in developing service applications and analyzing business requirements as they pertain to intranet and external Internet-related systems.
- Builds applications using Internet and Windows Development tools.
- Provides written design documents, test plans and test results.
- Manages, develops, integrates and implements related applications components, including front-end development, server-side development and database integration. Plays a direct role in programming, maintenance, technical support, documentation and administration of the applications.
- Establishes and communicates standards to manage cost and ensure continuity of applications.
- May work with outside vendors in developing tests to ensure feature functionality.
- Bachelor's Degree with 8 years of related experience
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network