Senior Statistical Programmer - GloDaSt, RWE
Senior Statistical Programmer
Global Database Studies - Real World Evidence
Work model: Home-based, office-based, hybrid options available
Join us on our exciting journey!
The vision of our Real World Evidence teams is to pioneer and lead with scientific and technical expertise, the generation and dissemination of high-quality Real World Evidence that make a true difference to patient lives, globally.
As part of Scientific Services, in the Global Database Studies (GloDaSt) team we offer exposure to observational research projects with global reach.
In your role, you will gain experience working on challenging studies in various therapeutic areas using large-scale patient-level databases and innovative study designs to answer diverse research questions.
The working environment is global, vibrant, and you would be working with a high-energy team with opportunities for personal growth and development in a research-orientated industry.
We are collaborative, intellectually curious, entrepreneurial, and constantly looking for opportunities to harness the value of Real World Evidence in an evolving industry!
As a Senior Statistical Programmer, you will be given access to cutting-edge, in-house technology and opportunities to work on global projects across a variety of therapeutic areas.
Thanks to our development opportunities and mentoring at all levels, you will be able to progress your long-term career in the direction you choose.
You will provide experienced technical expertise to develop process methodology for the department to meet internal and external clients’ needs.
You will plan and coordinate the development of integrated programming solutions, serving the full spectrum of statistical programming needs, along with providing technical expertise and leadership to the department and provide internal consulting services, including specifications and user needs analysis for complex project or client requirements.
Acting as a lead on studies, you will directly communicate with internal and client statisticians and clinical team members to ensure appropriate understanding of requirements and project timelines and support the training of new or junior team members. As well as, estimating programming scope of work, manage resource assignments, communicate project status and negotiate/re-negotiate project timelines for deliverables.
- Bachelors or Masters’ in Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent
- 5+ years Statistical Programming experience within the Life-Science industry
- Experience in SAS® Base, and good knowledge of SAS® graph and SAS® Macros
- Excellent knowledge of CDISC standards (SDTM and ADaM)
- Excellent application development skills
- Strong understanding of clinical trial data and extremely hands on in data manipulations, analysis and reporting of analysis results.
- Experience as technical team lead, directly engaging clients and coordinating tasks within a programming team
- In-depth knowledge of applicable clinical research regulatory requirements, i.e. Good Clinical Practice
- (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines
Join IQVIA to see where your skills can take you
- Global exposure
- Variety of therapeutic areas
- Collaborative and supportive team environment
- Access to cutting-edge and innovative, in-house technology
- Excellent career development and progression opportunities
- Work-Life Balance, with a strong focus on a positive well-being
Unleash your potential!
It takes passion to make the extraordinary possible for patients. Our culture of innovation and collaboration enables us to explore new possibilities and help improve health around the world.
When you join our diverse, global team, you’ll harness the power of unparalleled data, advanced analytics, cutting-edge technologies, and deep healthcare and scientific expertise to drive healthcare forward.
#LI Hybrid#LI Homeor #LI-Onsite
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Statistical Programmer 2
Multiple locationsLearn more
Senior Statistical Programmer (m/w/d) - Fully homebased/remote
Multiple locationsLearn more
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.