Trainee - Clinical Research Associate (m/w/d), Sponsor Dedicated, Home Office
Join IQVIA™ as Trainee - Clinical Research Associate / Associate CRA(m/w/d) in the sponsor dedicated team and work in home-office throughout Germany.
In our Clinical Functional Service Partnership models, we work in a close partnership with key customers to deliver a comprehensive clinical trial management. Within this team, you will focus on different projects of one single pharma client and gain direct and in-depth experience of collaborating with this sponsor.
Beside establishing strong relationships with the client and the involved investigators, you will conduct monitoring on complex clinical trials and assure the adherence to good clinical practices, standard operating procedures, and study protocols.
What the Traineeship is:
- A permanent contract.
- Onemonth of in-depth training on the Clinical Research Associate job, further months of mentoring and co-monitoring.
- Remote work / home office with high-class remote trainings and guidance combined with work experience on business travel.
- Trainings on clinical research legal regulations and the work methodology as well as on therapeutic area knowledge and the administration and distribution of clinical research supply.
- Gaining a brought work experience at clinical research sites (hospitals and doctor’s offices) by accompanying experienced Clinical Research Associates onsite and remotely.
Responsibilities of a Clinical Research Associateinclude:
- Performing site selection, initiation, monitoring and close-out visits, plus maintaining appropriate documentation.
- Supporting the development of a subject recruitment plan.
- Establishing regular lines of communication plus administering protocol and related study training to assigned sites.
- Evaluating the quality and integrity of site practices – escalating quality issues as appropriate.
- Managing progress by tracking regulatory submissions, recruitment, case report form (CRF) completion, and data query resolution.
Applicants should have:
- A university degree in a health care or other scientific discipline or a vocational education in the medical field.
- Experience in clinical research as e.g. Trials Assistant, Trial Coordinator, Study Nurse / Coordinator, Medical Documentation Officer , etc.
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in German on at least C1 level, including good command of English is mandatory.
- Flexibility to regular business travel and a driving license class B.
- Computer skills including proficiency in use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Effective time management skills and ability to manage competing priorities.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients.
What you can expect:
- Latest high-end IT programs and equipment, e.g. Clinical Research Applications and iPad.
- Resources that promote your career growth.
- Leaders that support flexible work schedules.
- Programs to help you build your therapeutic knowledge.
- Dynamic work environments that expose you to new experiences.
- Home-office throughout Germany, company car, accident insurance and more.
If you want to make an impact in the global research market, where we are working to make a real difference in patient health, apply now and join our team!
Please apply with your English CV and motivation letter as well as your certificates and recommendation letters.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Clinical Trials Assistant (m/w/d), Single Sponsor, Home Office
Multiple locationsLearn more
Multiple locationsLearn more
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.