Internship in Clinical Research (m/w/d), Home Office
The IQVIA™ Internship provides you with the opportunity to gain relevant, project-based work experience at one of the most successful and cutting-edge global clinical research units in the market while building relationships within the company that will impact your future.
You will be working in our Clinical Trials Team together with some of the most talented people in the field and gain a brought knowledge in the execution of clinical trials.
What we offer:
- 3months lasting internship opportunity based in Germany (next possible start date: 1.Feb.2024)
- Remote work / home office with high-class remote trainings and guidance combined with work experience - remote and on business travel
- The aim is a training on the Clinical Research Associate role, there might be an option to offer a permanent employment in this field afterwards
- Collecting knowledge: in basic remote and practical on-site trainings in clinical research
- Gaining a brought work experience in the administration of clinical trials: supporting the Clinical Trials Assistants with documentation and filing, accompanying the Clinical Research Associates to various visit types at the research sites (onsite and remote visits, including administration), assisting the Study Start-Up Group with relevant documents for Ethical Committees and contracting purposes
- Working with the latest computer systems and first-class IT equipment
You should have:
- University degreefrom life science-based subjects preferable plus an advanced theoretical trainings program in clinical research
- Excellent communication skills in German language (at least C1 level) including good command of Englishlanguage
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Computer skills including a high proficiency in use of Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel, internet, and communication tools
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Effective time management skills and the ability to manage priorities
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
- Flexibility to frequent business travel, preferable driving license category B
If you want to make a difference in global healthcare, IQVIA™ is the place for you!
Please apply with your English CV and motivation letter.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Werkstudent oder Praktikant - Human Resources - Pharma & Healthcare (m/w/d)
Multiple locationsLearn more
Praktikum - Analytics & Consulting - Pharma & Healthcare (m/w/d)
Multiple locationsLearn more
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.