Talent Program Manager
Project Manage assigned programs within the Talent & Learning (T&L) portfolio, ensuring that all program deliverables are completed in a high quality and timely manner. By leveraging data and identifying insights to help enhance and evolve the impact and effectiveness of global T&L initiatives, with a focus on employee experience (incl. enterprise surveys) and organizational development programs.
• Manages the execution and ongoing maintenance of the employee experience projects and programs, which include but are not limited to: employee lifecycle surveys (onboarding, exit, pulse, engagement), organizational network analysis, talent data, ...
• Supports critical and strategic T&L programs, KPIs, analytics, data consolidation and reporting, ensuring high quality and on time delivery.
• Connects the dots between T&L current and future systems and platforms to help the HR organization - and ultimately the business - make better evidence-based and data-driven decisions
• Supports the delivery of people analytics, trends and key insights by providing ongoing and ad hoc data analysis.
• Identifies and communicates data-driven insights using Excel effectively.
• Manages a portfolio of initiatives and associated projects that span multiple lines of business.
• Manages programs and associated projects using industry best practices.
• Understands interdependencies between business needs and other functional areas.
• Works collaboratively with internal customers to define their needs and develop creative solutions to address their requirements.
• Partners with external vendors on project management workflows.
• Partners with stakeholders to drive continuous improvement in our processes, including automation and driving meaningful metrics and analytics
• Acts as a global point of contact for associated portfolio.
Experience & Education
• 3-4 years of experience executing and measuring strategies and programs within large, matrixed, global technology or life sciences organizations.
• Experience with Workday Talent & Performance module strongly desired
• Previous experience in Human Resources desired however not required
• Bachelor’s in business, management, HR or organization development required. Master’s degree preferred.
Skills & Abilities
• Results oriented, data driven, curious and passionate about talent and improving business outcomes.
• Strong technical project management skills and experience.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a demonstrated ability to analyze trends, best practices, and data to influence talent strategy and roadmap.
• Demonstrated ability to clearly identify meaningful business impact and success metrics for talent and learning solutions, and proven track record of analyzing and reporting on outcomes in a practical and scalable manner.
• Highly consultative approach and a proven track record of effective collaboration and influence at all levels of an organization.
• Possesses excellent presentation, communication, interpersonal and stakeholder enablement skills.
• Strong implementation skills with keen attention to detail.
• Ability to work creatively in a fast-paced environment maintaining flexibility through changing priorities and demanding timelines.
• Ability to work proactively and autonomously, and willingness to assist with a variety of programs.
• Strong software and computer skills, including MS Office.
• Demonstrated experience of working in a highly matrixed organization
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network