Software Development Manager (Remote)
Looking for a career in which you can make an impact? Join the award-winning IQVIA eCOA team on its journey to disrupt the healthcare industry and improve patients’ clinical research experience.
Who we’re looking for:
You will be part of a growing software engineering team located across the world, focused on building new and modern software that’s positioned to revolutionize the clinical trial space. In this remote role, you’ll be empowered and encouraged to think “outside the box” to develop innovative solutions to drive business and the industry forward. You are a self-motivated individual who can apply strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills to daily challenges.
• Manage a team of highly qualified and experienced software engineers
• Plans, organizes, manages, and controls the activities involved in the implementation of product development.
• Prepares systems projects/plans with priority recommendations and presents systems proposals to higher management.
• Schedules, controls and reports progress of engineering activities.
• Reviews requirements and prepares related recommendations.
• Prepares operational forecasts and requirements for data processing, systems development, and communications.
• Work collaboratively and efficiently across functional teams in a fast-paced startup-like environment.
• Extend our platform to handle an expanding set of features.
• Regularly make specific determinations about system performance.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
• 5 years of progressively responsible experience in software engineering
Patients will always be the ultimate customer in healthcare, but they need to be heard. Our goal is to help ensure that each patient is at the center of care and give them a voice to share their story. IQVIA’s eCOA (electronic clinical outcomes assessment) Division has developed an award-winning platform that intelligently automates capturing patient's experiences through real-time, direct-from-patient data collection. This enables the client real-time access to the patient’s experience, which in-turn, improves the treatment and eventual outcome.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network