Senior Statistical Programmer (Early Phase) - FSP
This position is remote based (within United States or Canada) and Full-Time.
Data Sciences Staffing Solutions, DSSS or DS3, is a unit within IQVIA that provides our sponsors with fully dedicated resources through a Functional Service Provider (FSP) partnership. This means you get all the benefits of working for an industry leading global CRO while operating within a sponsor environment and utilizing sponsor systems. These sponsor clients include world class pharmaceutical and biotech companies offering you unique opportunities to influence the future of medicine and advance therapies.
- Home-based remote work opportunities
- Great work/life balance
- Collaborate on projects and innovations with industry leaders in the Pharma and CRO sectors
- Cohesive team environment fostering a collaborative approach to study work
- Variety of therapeutic areas, indications and, study phases
- Job stability; long-term engagements and development opportunities
- Technical training and tailored development curriculum
- Career advancement opportunities
- Provide hands-on Statistical Programming expertise for client's early phase translation medicine group. Responsible for creating ADaM safety datasets such as ADSL, ADLB, ADVS, ADEX, ADPC (concentration), ADPP (parameter), and POPPK (NONMEM) datasets, PK non-compartmental (NCA) tables, figures, and listings (TFLs).
- Experience with Phase I studies, exposure response analysis, cross over design, and supported pooling of PK parameters required
- Strong SAS technical skills and in-depth CDISC knowledge
- Good knowledge regulatory requirements for submissions
- Project/Study lead experience strongly preferred
- Education/Experience: Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Computer Sciences, Bioinformatics, or related field, and 8 or more years of relevant experience
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding COVID-19 vaccination status.https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-statusThe potential base pay range for this role, when annualized, is $111,400.00 - $167,100.00. The actual base pay offered may vary based on a number of factors including job-related qualifications such as knowledge, skills, education, and experience; location; and/or schedule (full or part-time). Dependent on the position offered, incentive plans, bonuses, and/or other forms of compensation may be offered, in addition to a range of health and welfare and/or other benefits.
Statistical Programmer 2
Multiple locationsLearn more
Senior Statistical Programmer (m/w/d) - Fully homebased/remote
Multiple locationsLearn more
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.