Senior Principal, MedSci Primary Data Collection Head, US
Leads a team and works directly with clients to propose, design, and implement primary data collection studies, such as time and motion studies, patient and physician surveys, and chart abstractions. Responsible for selling and meeting or exceeding assigned revenue targets. Responsible for developing new offerings, growing the business, and contributing to best practices for delivery.
- Meets or exceeds assigned revenue targets by developing and delivering insightful, value-added proposals that address complex client issues.
- Develops and/or elevates new business opportunities through the identification of follow-on work and new leads.
- Seeks out and identifies new revenue opportunities at existing and potential clients.
- Acts as principal owner of client engagements with ultimate responsibility for client satisfaction and delivers high levels of quality/added value.
- Leads proposal development to ensure actionable, on-target and timely proposals are provided to clients.
- Oversees execution of US projects primarily pertaining to primary data collection methodologies (site-based observational research, surveys, qualitative research) with a fit-for-purpose, agile approach
- Provides follow-up with client after project deliverable have been completed to ensure client satisfaction.
- Provides direction, advice and intellectual leadership to clients and delivery teams.
- Provides high level input to, and ensures the development of, client reports and presentations and delivers all or significant portions of findings to client.
- Leads thought leadership and firm building initiatives.
- Remains current on industry, client and competitive trends and directions in order to anticipate and identify new business challenges and issues at assigned clients.
- Contributes to the enhanced awareness of IQVIA Consulting Group in the marketplace, e.g. through speaking engagements, client meetings, publications.
- Participates in annual performance review team processes.
- Engages in recruitment and selection of new staff.
- Mentors, coaches and shares subject matter expertise with others to help develop individuals and our capabilities to deliver world-class solutions for clients.
- Bachelor's Degree Req Or Master’s Degree Preferred
- At least 10 years professional experience in consulting, pharmaceutical and healthcare industry with evidence of career progression Required
- Demonstrable experience in and commitment to the life sciences and/or healthcare industries.
- Proven capability to identify new revenue opportunities with existing clients.
- A track record of management, leadership and people development.
- Proven skills in identifying, recruiting, mentoring/coaching, and retaining top talent.
- Proven success selling complex strategy and operations engagements and active participation in proposal development.
- Ability to speak in detail with decision makers about brand, launch and commercial strategy services/solutions, specifically in the life sciences industry segment, in a meaningful manner and depth of content knowledge
- Proven ability to build relationships, identify client pain points, and develop custom solutions (ideally providing comprehensive and authoritative knowledge in brand/commercial services solutions demonstrated through speaking, writing, and general experience).
- A willingness and ability to travel to client locations.
- Experience with publications
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network