Senior Director, Operational Effectiveness
Q2 Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. With a relentless focus on quality and innovation, Q2 Solutions uses its global experience and scientific expertise to transform science and data into actionable medical insights that help customers improve human health.
- Identify potential OES engagement opportunities creating global solutions that will accelerate productivity improvements within IQVIA. Solutions will positively impact operational data capture, project planning, change/data/process management, compilation and result in high quality deliverable genera
- Establish and maintain strong, long term relationships with key decision-makers developing deep knowledge of stakeholder needs.
Establish and communicate governance structure and provides leadership at executive meetings.
- Optimize awareness of the OES throughout the organization to increase understanding of OES value to organization.
- Promote internal collaboration by identifying and adjusting OES processes that hinder progress while strengthening processes causing the OES to be more effective and prepared to meet stakeholder needs
- Recommend strategic programs ensuring partnerships are formed and maintained that effectively manage engagement arrangements.
- In conjunction with OES senior/executive management, determine initiative structure providing leadership regarding the scope and types of initiatives appropriate for OES involvement.
- Manage budget process to maximize programs for optimal recognition of value and financial returns.
- Serve as primary point of contact for OES engagement stakeholders bridging senior level individual contributors, service area leads, and business unit champions.
- Leverage IQVIA systems and tools to ensure the OES remains current and involved in decisions regarding organization selection and use of same.
- Oversee finalize project budget and scope of work to meet financial and company goals (meet or exceed targets) proactively ensuring adherence to process and change control processes.
- Initiate or identify internal and external forums for OES representation presenting OES focus and past experiences.
- Serve as knowledge and subject matter expert and contact for senior and executive management regarding OES initiatives.
- Ensure initiatives are aligned with overall OES strategy ensuring alignment and incorporation with overall IQVIA strategy.
- Lead presentations to OES and executive management.
- Aggressively pursue awareness of competitive activities (both internal and external) positioning OES as leader while ensuring a pipeline of opportunities is maintained.
- Lead/participate in change management initiatives for the OES and stakeholders.
- Manage staff in accordance with organization’s policies and applicable regulations.
- Responsibilities include planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance and guiding professional development; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing employee relations issues and resolving problems. Approve actions on human resources matters.
Minimum required education and experience
- Bachelor's Degree in business, life sciences or related field and a minimum of 15 years of experience in a relevant function (e.g. clinical operations, applied math, IT, data management, business, or laboratory) required
- Relevant industry (CRO/pharmaceutical), with a minimum of 4 years of experience in a management capacity; or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience required
Required knowledge, skills and abilities
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and other data capture, compilation and presentation tools
- Understanding of OES tools, processes and expertise
- Excellent written, interpersonal, and verbal communication skills
- Strong influencing, problem resolution, motivation, and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results to the appropriate quality and time metrics
- Adaptability to changing priorities
- Excellent leadership and customer service skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain customer loyalty
- Excellent business and industry awareness staying current on trends and impact on the business
- Excellent presentation skills meeting the needs of all levels within the organization up to and including the executive management team.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network