Security Solution Architect
Location: US, Poland, Portugal
We are looking for a Security Solution Architect in our Identity and Access Management (IAM) team. We develop and introduce new security technologies, as well as enhancements to existing security technologies, in order to protect valuable IQVIA assets and improve IQVIA security posture. We work on technical solutions in the following security domains: identity and access management, data security, cloud security, network security, software development security, email security etc. We also provide security architecture consultation when needed.
We are looking for someone who is focused on the solution design and implementation (including custom designed solutions) of IAM solutions who will provide guidance, assists with the development and implementation of an enterprise architecture which supports future IQVIA systems, products and platforms and that satisfies business product strategy.
- Gaining deep understanding of IQVIA secure business requirements, develop security architecture and integrate into IQVIA longer term platform strategy.
- Conducting proof of concept as needed to solve complex security problem, recommending security technology selection, proposing and architecting new security solution.
- Leading a team of security architects, serving as solution architect for information security projects: Analyzing requirements, creating solution prototype, producing high level and detailed level solution design artifacts, working closely with other project members to ensure successful project implementation, supporting project management
- Providing expertise, knowledge sharing, mentoring to project team engineers as needed.
- Responsible for translating the technical design and vision for the information security projects to development team and other architects and engineers, managing architectural concerns to ensure more productive and effective team work.
- Fostering secure software development best practice
- Keeping up to date with technology changes and identifies opportunities for implementation in future systems
- Obtaining knowledge of current state and target state architecture and proposing strategy for technical direction around information security in IQVIA enterprise environment.
- Providing security consulting to new or existing enterprise systems, identifying security gaps and recommending tactical and strategical changes or enhancements
- Contributing to develop security architecture, frameworks, design patterns, standards, reference architectures and best practices on designated security domains.
- Provides technical assistance and problem resolution for engineering activities as requested
- Performs additional responsibilities as requested to meet overall business objectives.
- 10 years+ of experience in overall enterprise solution design and development
- People management experience
- Identity access management domain knowledge and implementation experience
- Bachelor's Degree Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent experience required
- Seven (7) years experience in software and/or product development with a focus on architecture required
- IT consulting and project management experience.
- Experienced in enterprise architecture, business information modeling, and system design.
- Experienced in applying technology to business strategies.
- Ability to employ consulting skills.
- Broad knowledge of current technology, tools and techniques for software development.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network