Project Manager, eCOA Technologies (Remote Opportunity)
- Manage delivery of eCOA projects to internal and external clients
- Lead and oversee customer program implementation projects
- Provide technical direction for the development, design, and systems integration for customer engagements
- Communicate effectively with customers to identify needs and propose solutions
- Communicate customer requirements to the product management teams, advocate on the customer’s behalf, and communicate the status of enhancement requests to customers
- Identifying internal staff to support customer projects and manage internal service projects
- Keep customers well informed on status of internal service efforts and serves as liaison between internal staff and customer
- Establish strong customer relationships and seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen relationships
Minimum Education, Experience, & Specialized Knowledge Required:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and a minimum of five (5) to seven (7) years related project/program management experience.
- Pharmaceutical industry experience strongly preferred.
- Excellent client relationship experience required.
- Strong presentation skills required.
- Experience with the MS Office Suite.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network