Data Team Lead - Real World Evidence
Our Real World Evidence team is focused on the experience of patients in the Global Health Care setting and the ways that approved pharmaceutical products are being used in the real world. The vision of our team is to pioneer the generation and dissemination of high-quality Real-World Data that makes a true difference to patient lives, globally.
The Real-World Evidence Data Management team is dedicated to the evolving area of Late Phase (Phase 4) and Observational Real-World studies, which propose a large variety of approaches from primary data collection studies to innovative Enriched Studies, External Comparators, and Pragmatic Trials. We use emerging technology to collect and integrate information from multiple data streams, some directly from patients via their smart-phones, others from medical records and existing databases.
We are a highly motivated global team, responsible for engaging with our clients to collect the right data with the right approach by using various state-of-art technologies (EDC, eCOA, and Direct To Patient). We ensure the highest quality of data with our focused data cleaning and multifunctional collaborative data review. We offer unique opportunities to be part of an innovative team, excited to explore new ideas and continuously looking to enhance processes, so we are looking for the best talent to join us in this effort. In return candidates will have the opportunity to gain experience in this rapidly expanding and evolving area of research, and experience a fresh approach to medical innovation.
We are collaborative, intellectually curious, entrepreneurial, and constantly looking for opportunities to harness the value of Real-World Evidence in an evolving industry!
- Bachelor's Degree Health, clinical, biological or mathematical sciences, or related field
- 3 years direct Data Management experience, including 1 or more years as a CDM project lead. Equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Previous experience and proven competence in managing study delivery through full DM life-cycle.
- Demonstrated data management skills and thorough knowledge of the data management process (e.g., therapeutic area, extensive knowledge in DM processes, SAE reconciliation, external data vendor reconciliation, management of local laboratory data, and/or new technology).
- Knowledge of Medical Terminology, Pharmacology, Anatomy, and/or Physiology.
- Knowledge of operating procedures and work instructions and the ability to apply them in practice.
- Knowledge of Good Clinical Practices and applicable regulatory guidelines.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, customer service, and teamwork skills.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills. Excellent project management skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, using available resources, e.g., functional managers, senior DTLs.
- Comprehensive understanding of clinical drug development process.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and customers.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network