Clinical Data Analytics Product Owner
This Clinical Data Analytics Product Owner will play a critical part in IQVIA's R&D IT efforts.The chosen candidate will assist with the leadership, management, strategic planning and detailed analysis for suite of clinical data products.This will give them the opportunity tolead matrixed teams in the planning and designing of technology projects for select IQVIA operations planning, reporting and analytics products.
The vision for R&DS Technologies is to become the market leader in digital R&D solutions. We own best in class teams delivering market leading digital R&D solutions focused on seamless and meaningful experiences and outcomes for patients, partners and people. Our team builds commercial products in the clinical technology space, and serves the world’s largest CRO with technology, tools and applications driving growth and productivity.
• Work with other IT Business Partners and Business Solutions Leads to develop IT roadmaps and portfolios.
• Partner with business to advise on IT strategy for process domain, aligning strategic initiatives to drive business growth, productivity, and quality.
• Support robust business cases; use business cases to prioritize investments, balancing value and cost.
• Provide oversight of compliance and quality for IT delivery of selected programs
• Partner with the business to explore and evaluate new ways of approaching process and problems
• Work with business to understand how their strategy and ideas translate to value and return on investment
• Assist business groups in aligning their technology strategies and help them understand how technology can connect and reinforce their goals
• Lead Business Analysis and Product Management for select platforms and products
• Assist with defining clear roadmaps, targets, and set expectations about how IT will support strategic business objectives
• Work with Program Management, Resource Managers, and other Business Partners to align resources, teams and process to ensure successful execution of capabilities across programs
• Provide inputs to IT delivery programs to help establish processes and approaches to optimizing the way we work together
• Contribute to discussions on implementation of IT strategy on a regional basis and implement objectives, as appropriate. Assist with various strategic initiatives and the development of implementation plans
• Bachelor's Degree Computer Science or related field Pref
• Strong combination of the following skills:business analysts, solution architecture, program management, and relationship management
• Detailed knowledge of Clinical Trial or related processes
• Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong leadership skills with proven ability to lead a virtual team in a matrix structure
• Innovative and strategic thinking capability
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and stakeholders.
• Excellent knowledge of data and analytics technologies required to translate data to insight
• Excellent negotiation skills and good understanding of legal agreements (master service agreements, work orders, leases, consulting service agreements, other)
• Ability to develop and track capital and operating budgets
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
• Knowledge and experience of validation requirements of a regulated system are preferred
• Limited travel may be required
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network