Business Analyst 2
• Perform requirements gathering and analysis in order to provide high quality and detailed requirements.
• Identify client and user needs to revise existing system logic as necessary. Work with client to understand and resolve conflicting end-user requirements.
• Usher user stories through the IQVIA SDLC process. Create user stories and work with other BA, developer, and QA teams to successful client UAT and delivery.
• Ensure successful client engagements through collaboration with client stakeholders and internal project management and BA teams.
• Be the subject matter expert. Provide analysis for client inquiries and assist support members in answering end user questions. Provide internal and external training for new workflows.
• Bachelor's Degree
• Two (2) years’ experience in business analysis, requirements gathering, and user story generation in a client engaging role.
• Demonstrated ability to understand client requirements and as well as underlying applications, systems and processes to enable execution of those skills.
• Preferred knowledge of business-wide issue/story tracking applications (ex. JIRA, VersionOne, TFS)
• Preferred Healthcare IT experience.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network