Site Support Intern
IQVIA™ is focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Site Support Intern will be part of a global team of Local Site Support Engineers providing end user IT support to office and field-based employees across Ireland and the wider EMEA region.
Under general supervision, provide remote and on site third-tier Information Technology (IT) support to end-users, to restore service and /or identify and correct core problems
• Recreate user problems to resolve operating difficulties and recommend system modifications to reduce user problems
• Responsible for meeting specified service level standards.
• Escalate more complex problems to appropriate level of management and provide information on problems that are severe in nature or that are exceeding target dates.
• Delegate IT support tasks, provide training and advice to more junior team members.
• Develop and maintain technical support documentation and training materials and assist in the development of standard operating procedures.
• Adhere to established IT policies, procedures and standards and ensure conformance with information systems, goals and procedures
• Participate on global and regional project teams.
• Maintain a thorough working knowledge of the day-to-day operating environment, available tools, and client applications.
Maintain a working knowledge of Service Desk and IT Operations procedures related to client services.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network