Clinical Trial Educator- Psychiatry (bipolar depression) - National - OZA76392
As a global provider of integrated solutions, IQVIA understands what it takes to deliver Nationally and Internationally. Our people help biopharma get their medicines to the people who need them. We help customers gain insight and access to their markets and ultimately demonstrate their product's value to payers, physicians, and patients. A significant part of our business is acting as the biopharma's liaison to physicians or, providing therapy area educational input to physicians and patients. With the right experience, you can help deliver medical breakthroughs in the real world.
Clinical Trial Educator - Psychiatry (bipolar depression)
We are excited to announce that at this time we are looking for a Clinical Trial Educator to join our team of over 10,000 global field representatives in several regions making over 20 million product details annually for our pharmaceutical and biotech clients.
This is a full time, field- based position. The Clinical Trial Educator (CTE) will provide information and education on clinical trial inclusion and exclusion criteria to trial coordinators and healthcare providers. The Clinical Trial Educator will provide recruitment support with the goal to increase patient enrollment. The CTE works in partnership with CRAs and other field-based medical teams for optimal trial execution, developing tailored recruitment plans. This position also requires the Clinical Trial Educator to work with referring physicians and develop referral networks to support the sites, as well as provide community outreach to provide study awareness in therapeutic and referring area. This position is up to 90% travel.
• Bachelor’s Degree required
· Minimum 2-3 years Clinical Research experience required
· Protocol execution and site monitoring (research) experience required
· RN license required or healthcare professional
• CCRC preferred
• Psychiatric care experience preferred
• Excellent presentation skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to execute tasks with minimal oversight
• Travel to meet geographical demands
- Duties may require compliance with client or third-party requirements that all those performing services on the client site or at other third-party facilities are fully vaccinated. All U.S. employees and contractors are required to complete a short form in Workday providing their COVID-19 vaccination status and proof of vaccination, if applicable. Note - IQVIA complies with all applicable laws regarding reasonable accommodations for religious, medical or other legally protected reasons.
• Demonstrated analytical skills
• Demonstrated Business Acumen
• Demonstrated success in persuasion, influence, and negotiation skills
• Demonstrated leadership ability
• Demonstrated ability to apply technical/scientific knowledge
• Flexibility to learn new products over time
• Knowledge of and experience with the selling process
• Initiative & execution-oriented
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
We look forward to the prospect of working with you! Please apply on-line at: www.IQVIA.com
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network