Single Sponsor Junior Clinical Research Associate
Location: Courbevoie, France; Paris, France
When you join IQVIA as a sponsor-dedicated CRA, you’ll enjoy the stability and resources of a leading, global contract research organization while gaining direct experience with one of our customers. Whether you're just starting out or looking to deepen your expertise, this role promises to offer intentional career growth and professional development.
With access to world-class training and mentoring, you’ll have the opportunity to put your passions to work in an environment designed to help you gain experience in a wide variety of therapeutic areas.
- Full Time
- Level: Entry-level, Mid-level, Senior-level
- Travel: Yes
What makes sponsor-dedicated CRAs at IQVIA successful? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
As you grow your CRA career at IQVIA, you’ll play an important role in helping our customers drive healthcare forward and impact the lives of patients around the world.
IQVIA offers a robust development plan for CRAs, including trainings, mentorship programs, and cross-functional career meetings. These conditions made me feel ready, confident and well-trained to execute the role of a CRA with quality and integrity.Alberto, Clinical Research Associate 2
IQVIA places real emphasis on the training and development of employees. This is invaluable for someone starting out or looking to progress their career in clinical research. I find it extremely rewarding to work for a company that strives to grow and retain its talent and equips you with the skills and experience needed to succeed in your career.Oliver, Clinical Research Associate 1
Resources that promote your career growth
Leaders that support flexible work schedules
Clear pathways to success
Teams that work together to achieve common goals
Dynamic work environments that expose you to new experiences
Programs to help you build knowledge and gain skills
Single Sponsor Junior Clinical Research Associate
IQVIA Clinical Functional Services Partnerships (FSP) business is unique. Our teams are dedicated to a single sponsor partner, where the common goal is quality delivery for our customers. We set ourselves apart with collaboration and face to face contact both at start up and during the clinical study.
Leadership recognizes the skills, talent and experience of our clinical teams and strives to build upon this as the function evolves and grows. Our managers understand the sponsors priorities and the individual aspects of each model. Focus is given to career development from day one, including new hire orientation and onboarding, day to day problem solving and training and development.
Unique to the FSP model, our team contributes to the pipelines of the specific sponsor and therefore our CRAs are ‘indication and molecule experts’. Additionally, IQVIA’s FSP business works with the Sponsors SOP’s, creating more continuity for both parties.
Our models offer excellent opportunities for Junior CRA’s to develop their knowledge and skills.
What we Offer:
- Excellent salary and benefits package.
- Flexible working hours in an office-based or a home-based role.
- We invest in keeping our teams stable, so workload is consistent.
- We offer genuine career development opportunities for those who want to grow as part of the organization.
- We give the chance to work on cutting edge medicines, right at the forefront of new medicine development.
- Working in partnership with a single-sponsor
- Usually allocated to 1-2 protocols (likely to be in the areas of Oncology, Neurology, Immunology and/or Diabetes)
- Responsible for approximately 10 sites
- On site between 6 and 9 days per month, dependent on the sponsor
- All CRAs and SCRAs are allocated a dedicated IQVIA Line Manager
- Permanent employment contract
- Sponsor model has reduced travel (approx. 30% or less) due to using ‘Fit for Purpose Monitoring’ which incorporates remote monitoring therefore there is less need for on-site visits
- Site management and monitoring activities across France
- Work with sites to adapt, drive and track subject recruitment plan
- Provide protocol and study training to the assigned sites
- Create and maintain monitoring visit reports and action plans
Become part of our team.
We believe in hiring the best talent in the industry.
To become part of our team, you should:
- Have a degree in Life Sciences or have equivalent experience.
- Have at least 12 months of independent on-site monitoring experience
- Be experienced in handling multiple protocols across a variety of drug indications with good time management skills
- Have a GCP knowledge
- Be flexible with the ability to travel nationwide
- Hold a full French and clean driving license
- Possess good communication, written and presentation skills are a must (must have fluency in English language)
- Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network