Clinical Research Experienced Assistant
The IQVIA Research and Development Solutions team is focused on helping our healthcare customers to find innovative treatments solutions for patients with the common, large or rarest illnesses. Providing administrative support to the clinical projects and updating systems and clinical databases could make your contribution to the research. We seek dynamic and motivated people who truly want to make a difference in the life sciences industry. At IQVIA, we look for the very best people and give them meaningful work to do. We don’t simply think about careers, we think about contributions.
The Clinical Research Experienced Assistant will have the following responsibilities :
- Assist Clinical Research Associates (CRAs) and Regulatory and Start-Up (RSU) with accurately updating and maintaining clinical systems that track site compliance and performance within project timelines.
- Collaborate with Clinical Project Manager (CPM), CRAs and RSU on the preparation, handling, distribution, filing, and archiving of clinical documentation and reports according to the scope of work and standard operating procedures. Assist with periodic review of study files for completeness.
- Collaborate with CRAs and RSU on the preparation, handling and distribution of Clinical Trial Supplies and maintenance of tracking information.
- Act as a central contact for the clinical team for designated project communications, correspondence and associated documentation.
- Assist in training and orienting new staff. May act as a mentor for less experienced CTAs.
- Report to line manager and clinical teams members.
- Perform assigned administrative tasks to support team members with clinical trial execution.
The Clinical Research Experienced Assistant has :
- High or secondary school diploma/certificate or country’s educational equivalent and 5 years administrative support experience,
- Basic knowledge of applicable clinical research regulatory requirements,
- Effective written and verbal communication skills of English and French languages,
- Computer skills including working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook,
- Effective time management and organizational skills,
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and customers.
The position is located in France, office-based in La Défense.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network