Associate Sales Engineer Director
Manages pre-sales technical activities for the development and implementation of complex Saas products/applications/solutions.
Please note this role will require international travel at least twice a month.
- Provides technical knowledge, advice and support to sales representatives, Partners and customers during the pre-sales process to resolve requests regarding product/service technical issues and maximize the benefits derived from the organization's products and/or services.
- Assists customers during the sales process to maximize the benefits derived from the organization's products and/or services.
- Manages pre-sales technical activities for the development and implementation of complex products/applications/solutions.
- Provides technical input into bid proposals, projects and technical documents with the sales process, and may identify additional sales opportunities with existing customers.
- Develops detailed customer installation and/or system integration plans.
- Oversees pre-sale technical support in sales presentations and product demonstrations.
- May publish technical articles regarding specific applications.
- Works with marketing and product managers to define new products.
- May serve as company liaison on specific technical projects with customers.
- May provide product feasibility analysis in support of sales efforts with sales representatives.
- May select, develop, and evaluate personnel to ensure efficient operation of the function.
- Can operate across heterogeneous technology applications.
- Follows consistent processes.
- Shares and owns best practices.
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree.
- Fluent English speaker
- Extensive experience of field sales engineering/Presales experience
- Previous experience in Technology Sales
- Previous experience within healthcare preferred
- Demonstrated work ethic and capability to be self-starter
- Demonstrated experience working with top tier clients in understanding their businesses and crafting technical solutions
- Strong CRM and marketing automation domain expertise, preferably within the life sciences industry
- Technical experience, especially with SFDC and Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Outstanding communication skills, particularly in conveying technical concepts in a manner that is easy for clients and non-technical partners to understand
- Excellent quantitative skills and comfort with data exploration tools
- Demonstrated experience in owning projects end to end that involves coordinating many resources and teams
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical and problem-solving abilities with a tenacious commitment to finding the root cause of issues
- Ability to work under intense pressure and multitask in a fast-paced start-up environment
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network