Principal Consulting Services
Job Family: Consulting Services
Location: Denmark / Sweden, Copenhagen, Stockholm
Principal – Analytics & Consulting, Pharma / Life Sciences
IQVIA™ (www.IQVIA™.com) is the world’s leading company providing information, technology, and services for virtually every type of stakeholder in healthcare.
IQVIA has been delivering management consulting services to the biopharma industry for over a decade. It is our sole focus on life sciences, deep expertise in key commercial and technical areas, unique access to proprietary data, and in-market presence around the world that allows us to achieve our mission of making a positive long-term impact on healthcare.
Consulting and Analytics in Nordics is part of IQVIA’s Commercial and Consulting Services team in EMEA. The team supports healthcare and life sciences clients to make decisions across their commercial value chain, with the goal to create value for their brands and to improve patient care.
We’re purpose-driven problem solvers, that do what we love to make a greater impact on human health.
As a Principal within the Nordic Consulting & Analytics team you will be involved in client/project leadership, business development, and firm/operational leadership.
The main focus is to work directly with new and existing clients to develop business opportunities, deliver outstanding client service, while building trusted relationships.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Developing and delivering insightful, value-added solutions that address complex client issues and tangible client impact from all engagements
- Identifying new revenue opportunities for a continuous flow of business
- Taking the lead role and managing the client interface and the project team
- Identifying issues of importance to the industry and clients to work with the CoE and Geographic Leaders to develop tangible and commercial offerings
- Working with the IQVIA sales team on account planning and strategy
- Maintaining in-depth relationships with senior management client teams and current knowledge of client strategies, the industry, and trends
- Contributing to the awareness of IQVIA consulting and analytics services in the marketplace through speaking engagements, client meetings and publications
- Engage in recruitment and selection of new staff
- Mentor, coach, and share subject matter expertise with others to help develop individuals and capabilities delivering world-class solutions for clients.
Who You Are
- A degree holder with 10+ years’ experience in life sciences or healthcare and at least 5 years of experience in consulting
- Proven seller of complex strategic engagements to the top Pharma/Life Sciences companies
- Commercial Strategy and Analytics Experience - Ability to speak in detail with Senior Client Management about brand and commercial topics in the life sciences industry segment, in a meaningful manner with depth of content knowledge
- Senior Level Solution Selling - Proven ability to build relationships, identify client pain points, and develop custom solutions
- An expert in the identified teams’ solutions, that can produce new and creative ideas
- A successful mentor, talent retainer and confident leader that can enable creativity in others
- Passionate about thought leadership and ensuring the organization is ahead of the market
- Creates a clear view on the future of their book of business, considering the long-term goals of the organization as well as the strategy to achieve this
- Good command in English is a must, fluency in Danish and/or Swedish would be preferable.
Visit our benefits page for information on everything from perks to well-being initiatives and career enhancement.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com