Clinical Nurse Educator RN
Our RN Clinical Nurse Educators experience a unique opportunity to employ their clinical nursing expertise in a new way outside of patient care, while continuing to collaborate with healthcare professionals and advocate for the well-being of patients through medical device technology. We are seeking Registered Nurse RN’s with a desire to expand their talents in the field of clinical education.
As an RN Nurse Educator, you will be responsible for training and educating end users (primarily Registered Nurses and Physicians) on infusion pump medical devices, sets outside the pump, and connectors primarily used in critical care and oncology units. Your primary focus will be in-servicing and education only; no sales responsibilities, and no bedside care.
Depending on your availability, this role may complement your current schedule based on the position’s flexible nature. This role does require national travel for at least one to two weeks per month to support customer needs.
- Provide peer-to-peer education and in-servicing to nurses, physicians, and other hospital staff to support medical device implementations
- Assess customer-specific education needs and collaborate with staff to deliver a positive educational experience
- Utilize clinical nursing expertise to answer questions and address concerns with the medical device
- Provide updates, reports, and valuable feedback to client during and after in-service assignments
- Great exposure to the medical device industry
- Elevate your leadership and educator skills
- Earn supplemental income
- Flexible schedule and opportunity to travel
- Room to grow & expand into new opportunities
- BSN degree required
- RN license required
- Candidate must be available to begin virtual training in mid-to-late-May
- ICU, Oncology, ER and/or critical care unit experience (at least 2 total years experience among units noted, does not need to be consecutive or all in one unit)
- Most recent clinical/bedside experience must be within the past two years
- Ability to travel nationally at least 1-2 weeks per month required
- Experience working with IV pumps desired, but not required
- Super-user/ pump education experience desired, but not required
- Leadership experience (manager, educator, preceptor) desired, but not required
- Intermediate computer skills required (must be comfortable with basic software programs)
- Ability to work in a group setting and exhibit strong professional acumen
- Ability to work required schedules and travel to sites
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, bending or kneeling may be required
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network