Software Development Analyst 2
Under direct supervision, assists in research and fact‐finding to develop or modify information systems. Designs, codes, tests,
debug, documents, and maintains those programs. Able to contribute on complex assignments using niche technologies
• Independently lead the development of small to medium size system components
• Provide peer support to Software Engineers in the design of new small system components
• Contribute to the design and development of new features and applications.
• Help on-board new Software Engineers to the team
• Review of functional specifications and other validation deliverables as assigned
• With minimum supervision implement Scalable components to solve/enhance the product / platform value delivered to the customer.
• Keep current on latest technology trends, work on proof-of-concepts independently
• Use or implement cutting edge technologies such as AI/ML, Salesforce, Mulesoft, Mobile, ReactJS, etc to create new products/software or solve existing product/platform challenges
• Perform code reviews and optimization of existing queries.
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor's Degree Computer Science, Math or comparable field Req
• Master's Degree Computer Science, Math or comparable field Pref
• 3 to 5 years prior related experience in developing web applications, graduate experience, or demonstrated success in development with DrugDev Spark or equivalent system Req
• Experience with Ruby on Rails, Python, React, Ember or similar web framework.
• Ability to write clean code
• History of successfully designing small to medium system components
• Good interpersonal communication and presentation skills
• Attention to detail
• Technical/functional expertise
• Decision making
• Customer focus
• Conflict management
• Energy, motivation and work rate
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network