Clinical Educator Per Diem/Dialysis - Novasyte
Qualified individuals will be tasked with educating end users on new medical devices used in hospital facilities and other healthcare facilities, primarily within environments that are within the realm of dialysis.
The medical devices being represented and educated on consists of arterial and venous access mapping products. Candidates ideally have experience with cannulations.
This medical device educator role allows you to utilize your experience in a new way. You are responsible for end-user education only; no sales responsibilities, and no patient contact. Depending on your current schedule, this type of role can work in conjunction with your current position. Additionally, you will receive exposure to the medical device industry with the potential for long-term career growth in the field.
This role has the potential for national and regional travel to support accounts.
• Provide peer-to-peer education and consultation in support of end-user education needs in the healthcare setting.
• Troubleshooting guidance & product training based on client implementation procedures and clinical education best practices.
• Support full-time staff on new customer account conversions or evaluations.
• Assess customer needs and assist with resolving issues stemming from lack of medical device knowledge or understanding of the particular product.
• Assist in the delivery of medical device-related in-service education to support key customers.
• Follow-up with key accounts and customers to assess unmet education and clinical needs as it relates to successful medical device implementation.
Collaborate with client functional areas:
• Provide clinical and professional expertise to end users and other healthcare professionals in a setting without patient care.
• Provide customer feedback to corporate teams to improve new and existing medical devices.
• Serve as an education resource on the particular device you support.
In addition to working with a company that strives to provide employee growth and opportunity, employees have the opportunity to:
• Develop strong leadership and educator skills and interact with peers in the healthcare setting without patient care responsibilities
• Be at the forefront of cutting edge medical device technology
• Gain professional growth and exposure to medical device industry
• Dialysis experience
• Associates degree preferred and active healthcare profession certification required
• Experience with arterial venous access mapping preferred
• Experience within the medical device industry preferred but not required
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to work independently in a healthcare environment
• Leadership experience preferred
• Ability to travel regionally
• Ability to function effectively in high-pressure and high-intensity environments
• Ability to stand for long periods of time, bend or kneeling may be required
• Enjoys presenting to groups
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network