Senior Scientist, Scientific Support
Q2 Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. With a relentless focus on quality and innovation, Q2 Solutions uses its global experience and scientific expertise to transform science and data into actionable medical insights that help customers improve human health.
The Senior Scientist, Scientific Support is responsible for performing scientific review, determining and assigning testing capabilities under limited supervision from senior level staff.
- Responsible for performing scientific review of customer documentation to determine relevant internal and external testing capabilities.
- Partners with external labs to explore opportunities to broaden test menu capabilities.
- Demonstrates advanced domain knowledge to identify opportunities for process improvement and provide guidance in troubleshooting.
- Serves as project manager for various initiatives and process improvements.
- Works cross functionally with business development to develop proposal documentation dictating testing locations, testing parameters, timelines and logistics.
- Works cross functionally with Project Services on post award changes to testing parameters, logistics, and protocols.
- Partners with relevant labs and SME's to determine validation feasibility for new testing protocols.
- Contributes to CAPA investigations, deviations, and resolution.
- Provides guidance and mentorship to junior level staff.
- May participate in training of junior level staff.
- Supports initiatives related to 6 sigma, quality, and safety.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent combination of experience
- 4 years of experience in a regulated lab environment
- Strong knowledge of clinical lab testing terminology, processes, and equipment
- Sound understanding of validation processes within assigned technical area
- Understanding of the clinical trial process and dependencies
- Good computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Effective organizational and interpersonal skills
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
- Demonstrated “everyday leadership” skills
- Ability to synthesize information from various topics
- Ability to bring projects and deliverables to completion under timeline expectations
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network